No announcement yet.

2019-20 Annual "Redshirt" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When’s the last time we went an entire season with no injuries? Everyone needs to be ready.

Comment

On the coaches show HCGM said we might have 1, 2, or 0 RS. He alluded to JB and NF having nagging injuries and that having other personnel might allow that.
      Livin the dream

Comment

GM also said that Dexter is a guard/Wing. My personal opinion is that Bileau is a 4/5. He will end up being 240-250 lbs. To me he is and will be an inside player who can venture out on the perimeter. I could be wrong. We will see.

I particularly liked Bileau’s ability to play defense on the 5 man (hedging) on a pick and roll. This can be a very valuable skill for a big man and has been difficult for the Shocker 5’s in the past.

Comment

We'll know tonight who it's NOT.

Comment

Guess it’s at least Bilau.

Comment

So far Erik Stevenson making a case for not redshirting Noah Fernandes.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 5, 2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Based on his previous comments and postgame comments tonight I wonder if a redshirt for Fernandes was ever really a serious option.

Comment

Taylor seems to indicate Bilau is the only serious contender now for a RS. I didn't hear any comments by 3G regarding Noah but then again, I only saw his immediate comments at the very end of the game and before he headed to the locker room.

I never really considered him to be a candidate but D. Gordon's appearance last night clears him from the debate. I thought the young man played with much more poise than Erik Hamilton to whom a few have compared him. I like the young man's motor and he seems to play with much better control than some of the other freshmen 4s that have suited up for us the past decade. I was very happy to see that.

Comment

Was Noah out of his boot last night?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                      Was Noah out of his boot last night?
                      He was not wearing a boot but perhaps he had to give it to Burton.

too soon?

Comment

Working...
                      X