Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

who he?
    Works for USA today. If I remember right he was one of the first to post about WSU to the AAC

Comment

• Writer for USA

Comment

• Wow hope folks haven’t already traveled down there. I get it, but dang...surely full refunds will be issued

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post

I’m really really hope this is sarcastic.
          Yes and no. I believe the Earth is round and we went to the moon...but tend to believe the buildings didn't fall down by themselves. Maybe I read too much.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            If there’s no fans might as well play in a high school gym

ymca

Comment

• Is it official?

Comment

• https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/mens-basketball/article241100801.html

This was from 4:24 pm in Texas

Wolkens tweet was at 6:23. Is he official?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  If there’s no fans might as well play in a high school gym
                  If it's feasible, they should move games from the big arenas into average sized college arenas. I doubt the players want to play in a tiny gym or an empty 15,000 seat arena, or in the case of the Final Four, an empty 70k seat dome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    Conflicting info...hmmm

Someone better be hot with the mute button if players and coaches will be talking/yelling in an empty arena.

Comment

• Still going.....I know we can't get in, but we can let the team know we are still with them and enjoy some golf, tourism and the other aspects a trip to the Lone Star State presents. Of course I am peeved, but Go Shockers.... see you when you are getting on or off the bus on game day.
                      RUTUGHS!!!!
                      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

If it's feasible, they should move games from the big arenas into average sized college arenas. I doubt the players want to play in a tiny gym or an empty 15,000 seat arena, or in the case of the Final Four, an empty 70k seat dome.
                        Contracts may be prohibitive...
                        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• So in the event no fans will be allowed, I assume Tulsa’s team will be used to it because...well they don’t play in front of many fans anyway.

Comment

• Looked at the AAC website and latest stories had nothing about the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              Looked at the AAC website and latest stories had nothing about the tournament.
                              That’s normal, AAC WEBSITE SUCKS!

Comment

• HMMM I wonder if the Texans told the AAC, this was their call not the AAC's. This could get interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X