Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asiseeit
    replied
    IC can play both 4/5, Udeze should be ready in a week ( knock knock ) and Bilieu might get some p t. I think TB could
    be a real surprise - wait till he knocks down a couple and gets his confidence. Also an opening for Gordon as IC will
    be mostly at center for a few weeks. I am not worried.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    A healthy Jamie is dominant. It's not what anyone wants, but certainly winning easy without him says something good.

That foot injury appears to be lingering. I haven't seen the young man on the floor yet. Have to think they are at least starting to consider a redshirt.

So we're likely to dress 13. Brycen and Jacob won't see quality minutes. That's 11. Jo needs a redshirt that's 10. Deantoni might need one. That's 9.

Depth has disappeared for the time being.

Is there a new redshirt rule for basketball similar to the idiotic football one?

Tate Busse is going to get some time.
    I've heard of a three guard offense.........but a four guard offense, or a five guard offense is new

Leave a comment:

• OregonShocker
    replied
    I know I'm not dreaming when I say I've seen other people play with a soft cast on a non-shooting hand fracture. Wonder if that's possible in just a few weeks...

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    A healthy Jamie is dominant. It's not what anyone wants, but certainly winning easy without him says something good.

That foot injury appears to be lingering. I haven't seen the young man on the floor yet. Have to think they are at least starting to consider a redshirt.

So we're likely to dress 13. Brycen and Jacob won't see quality minutes. That's 11. Jo needs a redshirt that's 10. Deantoni might need one. That's 9.

Depth has disappeared for the time being.

Is there a new redshirt rule for basketball similar to the idiotic football one?

Tate Busse is going to get some time.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Wait. We were up 20 on Nebraska without Jaime? I know Nebraska's not a great team, but that's at the very least encouraging.
    That and still out rebounding them 51-36 with 17 offensive rebounds ....

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Wait. We were up 20 on Nebraska without Jaime? I know Nebraska's not a great team, but that's at the very least encouraging.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...236741183.html

Injury occurred in the drills portion, before the scrimmage. Which I think is a good sign about the scrimmage result. Still handling business, winning the rebounding battle without Jaime is a good sign. I was a little 'concerned' with the 75 points allowed. That also makes more sense now. I want to win a lot of games 74-60 this year.
    No mention of Noah in that article. Perhaps his situation is just a continuation of his previous status.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied

Injury occurred in the drills portion, before the scrimmage. Which I think is a good sign about the scrimmage result. Still handling business, winning the rebounding battle without Jaime is a good sign. I was a little 'concerned' with the 75 points allowed. That also makes more sense now. I want to win a lot of games 74-60 this year.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    That really sucks. We are going to need to stay healthy this year to build off last year, and this is not a good start.

At least it is his non shooting hand, and he may be able to work back before the Cancun Tournament. Fortunate timing now, I guess, as none of the early games look particularly difficult except maybe Gardner-Webb.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It's official via taylor .. fractured his hand. out a month

Should hear more about this tonight on 3G's iniital radio show of the season at 6:00 pm on KFH 1240 AM or 97.5 FM.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Well, son of a...

I guess this is Midtgaard's opportunity to step up.

I feel bad for Jaime. The injuries have to be so frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Any word on whether it was Jaime's right hand or left hand? If it's his left hand he might still be able do some shooting. At least he will be able to maintain his cardiovascular conditioning during his absence. How much he will be limited in his upper body strength training is hard to say. If it's his left hand he might still be able do some shooting.
    It's his left hand

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Any word on whether it was Jaime's right hand or left hand? If it's his left hand he might still be able do some shooting. At least he will be able to maintain his cardiovascular conditioning during his absence. How much he will be limited in his upper body strength training is hard to say. If it's his left hand he might still be able do some shooting.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

... removed by Kung Wu ...

No?

P.S.- Get well soon Jaime
    Not in the basketball forum, please.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It's official via taylor .. fractured his hand. out a month

Reposted under Jaime Echnique thread ... it'll live longer there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X