Let’s hope it’s fake news.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    What????

Leave a comment:

• shock-it-to-me
    replied
    Read somewhere else Jaime broke his hand in the scrimmage. Any corroboration?

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Not going to do cartwheels over beating Nebraska... sorry.

I'm praying to God that Trey Wade is 50% of what Teddy was offensively and we bring Play Angry to every game this year. If those two things come to fruition, we're gonna be fighting for the top couple spots.

We've got to bring CONSISTENT toughness back.

T

I personally will do cartwheels each and every time we beat the hell out of an opponent, no matter who they are!

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Not going to do cartwheels over beating Nebraska... sorry.

I'm praying to God that Trey Wade is 50% of what Teddy was offensively and we bring Play Angry to every game this year. If those two things come to fruition, we're gonna be fighting for the top couple spots.

We've got to bring CONSISTENT toughness back.

T

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

That would make sense since it is esentially practice. A joint practice with another D-1 team but still primarily a practice. Thanks to Coach Hoiberg and the Corhhuskers helping us out this year. Hopefully, the practice and scrimmage were mutually beneficial.
    Hopefully this leads to a home and home. With Hoiberg there I'd love to have them on our schedule.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Anyone can participate in a closed scrimmage without losing the ability to redshirt
    That would make sense since it is esentially practice. A joint practice with another D-1 team but still primarily a practice. Thanks to Coach Hoiberg and the Corhhuskers helping us out this year. Hopefully, the practice and scrimmage were mutually beneficial.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by COS Shocker View Post
    Do we know if Morris participated in the closed scrimmage today? As I understand only FR can participate and retain the ability to redshirt. I would assume all other upper classman participated.
    Anyone can participate in a closed scrimmage without losing the ability to redshirt

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Lincoln Journal Star: Husker hoops falls to Shockers in closed scrimmage

https://journalstar.com/sports/huske...f027482c2.html

Huskers.com: Huskers Fall in Closed Scrimmage

https://huskers.com/news/2019/10/26/...scrimmage.aspx

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by COS Shocker View Post
    Do we know if Morris participated in the closed scrimmage today? As I understand only FR can participate and retain the ability to redshirt. I would assume all other upper classman participated.
    I thought that was for open exhibitions.

Leave a comment:

• COS Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    sounds like a good result

Leave a comment:

• wusphlash
    replied
    I hope Trey got these numbers within the flow of the offense, made those around him better and was able to stay on his feet throughout the game.
    Last edited by wusphlash; October 26, 2019, 09:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I hope we handled them. Nebraska will be at or near the bottom of the B1G this season. Fred will build that program but they are bad now.
    True, but they are still top 100 in preseason in Kenpom (putting them 3 spots ahead of the top ranked MVC team) for whatever those early rankings are worth. So exactly the type of team that you should beat if you are an NCAA caliber team, but not a walkover either.
    Last edited by The Mad Hatter; October 26, 2019, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I hope we handled them. Nebraska will be at or near the bottom of the B1G this season. Fred will build that program but they are bad now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X