• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall Radio Show

Gregg Marshall Radio Show

Today

1330 KNSS

All shows begin at 6:00 pm (CST).

Or live from AJ Sports Grill on North Rock Road.

Gregg Marshall Show starts TONIGHT!

The Gregg Marshall Show on 1330 KNSS begins tonight at 6:00, live from AJ Sports Grill in the Northrock Lanes at 3232 North Rock Road. If you can't attend, please listen and call in with your questions. A great way to start an exciting new year in Shocker basketball.

Go Shocks!!!!!

Comment

Is there a computer feed for those of us outside the AM range?

Comment

Yes. All ShockerRadio broadcasts, games and Coach's Shows, are available live online at www.shockerradio.com. Archives of prior broadcasts are also available at the website.

Comment

Any bets on whether Dennis will be the first caller tonight?

Comment

I'm just gonna hang up and listen
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

It'll be him or Ron
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                It'll be him or Ron
                To which they will ask the names of the new players, as if they have been on an all media blackout for the last 6 months.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

"Don't we have a freshman who had a pretty good year last year in high school. I think he was from somewhere maybe up north somewhere. Is he going to be starting and what type of impact do you think he'll have over his career? And I don't understand why you keep getting all these junior college players. Is there some advantage for - I mean - I don't understand why we have to keep getting all the junior college guys. Could you explain why that's always necessary? And then I have just one more question. I noticed we're playing some school called Charleston Southern next. Are they Division 1? And finally, the Wessell guy from Wichita - how's he doing and what position do you see him playing over the next few years. I'll hang up and listen".

There must be 4 questions. 3 of them must be impossible to answer. At least 2 have to be silly. and at least one must be totally out of context from the rest.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    "Don't we have a freshman who had a pretty good year last year in high school. I think he was from somewhere maybe up north somewhere. Is he going to be starting and what type of impact do you think he'll have over his career? And I don't understand why you keep getting all these junior college players. Is there some advantage for - I mean - I don't understand why we have to keep getting all the junior college guys. Could you explain why that's always necessary? And then I have just one more question. I noticed we're playing some school called Charleston Southern next. Are they Division 1? And finally, the Wessell guy from Wichita - how's he doing and what position do you see him playing over the next few years. I'll hang up and listen".

There must be 4 questions. 3 of them must be impossible to answer. At least 2 have to be silly. and at least one must be totally out of context from the rest.
                    You forgot "We lost Perry to KU, but do you think KU will schedule a game here so his family can watch him play?"

Comment

Originally posted by aargh View Post
                      "don't we have a freshman who had a pretty good year last year in high school. I think he was from somewhere maybe up north somewhere. Is he going to be starting and what type of impact do you think he'll have over his career? And i don't understand why you keep getting all these junior college players. Is there some advantage for - i mean - i don't understand why we have to keep getting all the junior college guys. Could you explain why that's always necessary? And then i have just one more question. I noticed we're playing some school called charleston southern next. Are they division 1? And finally, the wessell guy from wichita - how's he doing and what position do you see him playing over the next few years. I'll hang up and listen".

There must be 4 questions. 3 of them must be impossible to answer. At least 2 have to be silly. And at least one must be totally out of context from the rest.
                      awesome!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                        awesome!!!!!
                        Welcome...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That may be the best post on SN EVER. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            Well played indeed.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

Hahaha, I missed that at first.

Well done Aargh!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X