No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet (2012-16) "Future" Shocker Sports Hall of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His was so-so until it started to matter, halfway through the 3rd qtr. His back-to-back 3's were pivotal I thought.

Comment

• Raptors are the perfect fit for Fred (there may be other teams like them too) because they never give up and always give supreme effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        Raptors are the perfect fit for Fred (there may be other teams like them too) because they never give up and always give supreme effort.
        I wouldn't say "always", but when they play team defense, they are a tough team. I've seen a few games where FVV was the only one playing D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
          I wouldn't say "always", but when they play team defense, they are a tough team. I've seen a few games where FVV was the only one playing D.
          Whenever I"ve seen them play.

Comment

• Comment

• The game tonight is 8pm central start time, correct?

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Freeeeddy! Fredddddy! Fred-E!
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Siakam has been awful this entire time in the bubble. He's trying way too hard to be their star and it shows

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Siakam has been awful this entire time in the bubble. He's trying way too hard to be their star and it shows
                    He’s killing them with turnovers... needs Jobu STAT!
                    He’s not a star.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just give the rock to Fred every single time as point, and go from there, and Raptors have a chance.

Comment

• FRED figured Kemba out. Shockers will get the last laugh.
                        Last edited by ShockAzs; September 11, 2020, 10:49 PM. Reason: overdid it a bit there

Comment

• That was incredible effort from Toronto and Boston on both ends of the floor. AMAZING series.

The best is yet to come for Fred.

Comment

• Raptors needed depth. Fred and Lowry having to constantly play 45 minutes a game just isn't going to cut it.

Comment

• The Siakum megadeal has bust potential

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                                The Siakum megadeal has bust potential
                                Because he had one bad playoff series against an elite defensive team? Dude has done nothing but improve and will be among the superstars of the game. Zero chance that deal is a bust.
                                Last edited by Horn28Clem30; September 15, 2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X