Fred VanVleet (2012-16) "Future" Shocker Sports Hall of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
    Hey, if the Knicks want to turn things around at some point, Fred would be a good guy to change the culture and help them get there.
    I kid, and I'm not being rude, promise, but...your comment....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      I guess Coach Marshall knew what he was talking about.
      FIFY

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Absolutely precious!

Comment

• Fred deserves all his rewards with how hard he's worked and how much he's overcome, but he is a lucky man when it comes to mother of his children. Shontai is a kind, sweet, caring & intelligent young woman and I can only imagine a wonderful mother as well. #Putaringonit

Comment

• Anyone watching the Raptors Celtics today? Nick Nurse wired at halftime, in the llocker room said something, I think, about Freddy just before they broke it up, but it was hard to hear with the background fake crowd noise playing over his comments. Curious if anyone could make out what he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Anyone watching the Raptors Celtics today? Nick Nurse wired at halftime, in the llocker room said something, I think, about Freddy just before they broke it up, but it was hard to hear with the background fake crowd noise playing over his comments. Curious if anyone could make out what he said.
                  "Fred, can you make sure to let your nuts hang?"

Comment

• Grrrrrrr...Raps cost me a little yesterday

Comment

• I'll vote 2013.

Comment

• Rumors of Raptors and Heat being favored for Giannis.... that'd be a tempting reason to want to resign with Toronto for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                          Rumors of Raptors and Heat being favored for Giannis.... that'd be a tempting reason to want to resign with Toronto for sure.
                          It will be about the taxes and how they effect the FVV bottomline. It used to be a major deterrent for signing pros in Canada.

Comment

• Hope you guys watched that finish. 3 straight amazing plays.

Fred with the tough finish
                            Kemba with a nice pass for a dunk
                            Lowry with an insane cross court inbound pass over Tacko Fall to set up OG for a game winning 3 with .5 seconds left

Comment

• It's really hard to overstate how incredible that pass was to OG. Maybe one in several hundred good...maybe better than that. Toronto still alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                It's really hard to overstate how incredible that pass was to OG. Maybe one in several hundred good...maybe better than that. Toronto still alive!
                                He couldn’t duplicate that pass in practice in dummy offense (against no defenders).

To do that...with Tacko guarding the inbound...with the pressure of losing and falling behind 3-0...was insane and ridiculous.

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X