Teddy Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O' Teddy is doing okay as a player:

In his first 4 games, he is averaging 30.0 points per game and 7.8 rebounds.
    That equates to 66.7 points and 17.3 rebounds per 40 minutes.

Comment

• NM
      Last edited by WuDrWu; November 11, 2019, 01:46 PM. Reason: Deleted for poor taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Not that is matters, but those stats could be off a bit. One game has him at 11 minutes, 11-17 and 8-8. That's some work in 11 minutes.

Also doesn't appear that he played in their 1st loss, then came off the bench in the next game, another loss. Just guessing, but I'd say Teddy's demons are still very much in tow.

I hope the young man gets right.
        Come on, are we really assessing a persons mental health based on a box score?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Come on, are we really assessing a persons mental health based on a box score?
          I was simply elaborating on facts of the season and combined with my knowledge of his history, posting a speculation. Keep in mind, I really want the young man to be successful, but you're right. My bad.
          Last edited by WuDrWu; November 11, 2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• the articles in their local paper are a little difficult to read as well. For example:

"Teddy Allen led the way with 33 points with three 3-pointers to lead the Cougars......WNCC shot 59 percent from the field and knocked down eight 3-pointers."

Comment

Keep in my, I really want the young man to be successful.
              Of this I have no doubt!

Comment

I was simply elaborating on facts of the season and combined with my knowledge of his history, posting a speculation. Keep in mind, I really want the young man to be successful, but you're right. My bad.
                It seemed like a very fair assumption that there is a good possibility he was coming off a suspension to me.
                I wish him well.

Comment

• I didn't think he was playing this year.

Where is he now playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                    https://wnccathletics.com/sports/mbk...len_teddy_aw8g

O' Teddy is doing okay as a player:

In his first 4 games, he is averaging 30.0 points per game and 7.8 rebounds.
                    That equates to 66.7 points and 17.3 rebounds per 40 minutes.
                    Teddy Buckets is a baller. I've not felt the same about this season since he left. Zero enthusiasm. I actually decided to not invest the time necessary to catch a summer scrimmage game because of his departure. CB is/was/continues to be... sulking.

Somebody dropped the ball on keeping his handler nearby. Everybody on planet earth knew that Teddy came with a background. If I'm the coach I treat Teddy's first year as serious as handling enriched Uranium. I literally pay someone out of my pocket to shadow Teddy and hang with him 24/7. Male, female... whatever. He gets off the reservation at 3AM - I'm tellin' Lynn I gotta go - and I arrive at the party to drag him by his ear to the nearest IHOP where I "instruct him" until it sinks in. A baller like Teddy (Big12 MVP-type) is THAT important to this program. Oh well... no use crying over spilled milk although I will continue to do so because it makes me feel good.

T

Comment

• Teddy alone is a guaranteed 2nd round NCAA game. Without him I don't even know if we make it. Oh well...

Teddy is a man. Teddy also is a 5-star caliber player.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        I didn't think he was playing this year.

Where is he now playing?
                        Western Nebraska Community College in Sccottsbluff, Nebraska.

Comment

• Marshall probably thought TA could become a negative distraction for the team and made the tough decision to let him go. There is a trade off here... his departure not 100% negative.
                          Last edited by N Crestway; November 11, 2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• If you believe the comment under this post, we dodged a MAJOR bullet letting him go.

Comment

• Comment

• NM

Comment

Working...
                                X