No announcement yet.

Teddy Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of Coach!! More respect for him and the program than ever.

Comment

• Situations like these can be more complex than most people consider. He must be held accountable for his actions and I hope with this he gets some help and support from his mentors at boys town. Poor family support and relationships often lead to rebellion and impulsivity from young adults who grew up in those situations. They often live out the pain of rejection and failed relationships by having dysfunctional relationships with others that lead to bad endings in many cases. Best wishes that this young man finds the path that leads him to different outcomes in the future.

Comment

• If he was on the team at KU, he would still start.

Comment

• shoxlax
          shoxlax commented
          Editing a comment
          Wouldn’t even have to take a pay cut either

• XManCometh
          XManCometh commented
          Editing a comment
          This board was basically making Teddy out to be the victim when the news came out and saying he should get a slap on the wrist at most, so maybe you shouldn't be making these silly statements right now since nobody here is any better than whoever you're constantly obsessed with in Lawrence.

• ShockingButTrue
          ShockingButTrue commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not a silly statement.

I suppose sherron didn't pull his tallywacker out? vick didn't smack that chick? marcus didn't really pull the trigger (of a bb gun)?

What Pin said is the truth. WSU has the classier program. Bet he ends up in ames or norman?

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        If he was on the team at KU, he would still start.
        Goes to show you how much of a class difference there is between the Marshall's and the Self's/Muller's of the world.

Comment

If he was at Illinois State, they’d be throwing a parade right back to the locker room.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Speaking of Illinois State, how long until Muller blows Teddy's phone up?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Cdizzle
              Cdizzle commented
              Editing a comment
              Phrasing. That's how we got into this mess.

• This is gonna cost us a lot of wins.

He sure better have been involved in something more serious like organized crime and trafficking. Marshall knew he wasn't getting a flower child when he signed Teddy up. If this has ANYTHING to do with drinking well... pot meet kettle coach.... pot meet kettle.

I routinely use the holier than thou angle when trolling schools that allow players with checkered histories to rejoin their team, but I do not frown on that practice personally. I couldn't. CB is no hypocrite.

Each one of us has had times when we've behaved in ways that were not becoming of an upstanding member of society. These are kids (some from VERY bad neighborhoods) that are attempting to find their way. These are also athletes, warriors - even heroes to their friends and family. Throw in some booze and p***y and you have the perfect recipe for a character test. I'm sure Teddy passed a ton of those tests. And failed a few too.

Teddy was signed to come to Wichita State to help us win. He was also expected to follow the rules. I'm 100% certain he would have made this team better. As far as the rules are concerned... he's a bit of a work in progress. But to kick him off while letting Drunkenkamp waltz around after driving completely blitzed through the streets of Wichita is... well... B.S.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• XManCometh
              XManCometh commented
              Editing a comment
              Beating a woman is much different than being an alcoholic and driving drunk and underage. Plus alcohol was the entire reason why Frankamp was even here to begin with.
              Last edited by XManCometh; June 18, 2019, 01:48 PM.

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              It's beating a woman now? Did he lock her in his dungeon also? I thought we were at cell phone damage, taking keys, and a heartfelt explanation from the girlfriend?

T

• OregonShocker
              OregonShocker commented
              Editing a comment
              Costing us "a lot of wins" souldn't be part of the, or ANY, equasion. Knowing you aren't accepting a flower child doesn't mean you have to tolerate, let alone accept, bad behavior as the price of admission.

Self-righteousness and about 5 dollars will buy you a fancy cup of joe from your favorite barista. It doesn't do a ******* thing for your win/loss column which is all it really boils down to in the world of college athletics. Some of the top programs in the country have housed some of the most nefarious individuals. It all boils down to whether or not you choose to help shape the boy into a man or kick him to the curb.

Short of a shocking release of felonious activity, Teddy deserved a suspension first...

T

Comment

• Yes, but if you are going to say you have a zero tolerance policy, you better damn well apply it when warranted. Otherwise, nobody will believe a word you say. I believe there were incidents with Teddy that the general public did not know about and this was not his first "crossing of the line" so to speak.

Comment

• I respect Marshall for enforcing his own rules.

Comment

• It cannot be an easy thing to be the guy in charge of discipline and setting standards for a bunch of 18-22 year old guys, some of whom grew up under less than ideal circumstances. It’s hard to see this happen to Teddy, who held so much promise, but if any of the other guys are inclined to push the envelope on HCGM’s rules, this will be a clear signal that they’d better rethink it. Nobody is bigger than the program.

Comment

• Fred VanVleet took money while in college.

See? Nobody is clean. Check your eyes for planks my friends.

T

Comment

• XManCometh
                      XManCometh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Taking $1-2k is the same as battering a woman how?

• martymoose
                      martymoose commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm guessing if Marshall had found out about it he would have been off the team as well.

• Too bad for Teddy, but if you can't control yourself around women then I don't want you at this university and on this team.

See ya.

Hope you get the help you desperately need.

Comment

• Topshock
                      Topshock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Seriously Mr. Holier than thou. If this incident is as reported, which it may or may not be, then he grabbed a phone from a person hand (at least that's what she says happened). To call that "battering a woman" is real stretch if you have an ounce of common sense.

You have never grabbed something from somebody Mr. Perfect??

• Something tells me Teddy was already in an 0-2 count with HCGM before this incident occurred.

Trust that you only hear/see the tip of the iceberg on the happens of athlete's lives.
                    The Assman

Comment

• *********! I so wanted to watch Teddy make the AAC his ***** this year.

****!

T

Comment

Working...
                      X