No announcement yet.

Teddy Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless there were previous issues at WSU we are unaware of, this seems like a massive overreaction to me if he truly is off the team.

Comment

• shoxlax
      shoxlax commented
      Editing a comment
      There very well may be.

Hurts, but glad we did the right thing. Redbirds have to be in the running for his services don't they?

Comment

A few guys on here about to lose a lot of credibility with their “sources”. Lock it away for future consideration.

Comment

• shoxlax
        shoxlax commented
        Editing a comment
        Good advice.

Wow! Hard to tell if this was the "right" decision without knowing all the facts. If he has been dismissed, I trust that Gregg did what is best for the team in the long run. Sounds like an example was made.

Comment

Crap. I feel sorry for the kid, but he created this problem, and you have to respect HCGM’s decision. He should go to UOmaha or UMKC, because Wichita clearly wasn’t close enough to the support system.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I cannot find a single story on the internet confirming this rumor yet. I wonder if this is maybe a suspension/earn your way back onto the team later type of thing.

Comment

That went from a "nothing burger" to "the whole enchilada" quickly.

Comment

So we think he’s been dismissed because WSU MBB isn’t in his bio...

Srsly?

Comment

• shoxlax
                shoxlax commented
                Editing a comment
                Check PM

Starting to feel like the Phog board up in here...

Comment

• I would think Taylor would have something pretty quickly if true. Hopefully, we'll hear from him soon.

Comment

• From "Merican Mania"

Looks like Wichita St will have one more open scholarship. Nothing is official yet, but it seems as if Teddy Allen has been dismissed after theft and other charges.

Comment

• This is really looking like an internet rumor based on absolute speculation.

The entire rumor is based on "WSU MBB" is not in his twitter bio and he tweeted #The Marathon Continues. (It seems that Erik Stevenson also tweeted #The Marathon Continues.)

It's quite a stretch to go from that to he's been kicked off the team.

I'm treating this as nothing but a rumor started by someone who panicked and posted their reaction on the Net. If it was true, it seems there would be something by now that goes past the few bits and pieces that got this started.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Speak2me
                      Speak2me commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree. I think this is just a silly rumor.

• Awesome Sauce Malone
                      Awesome Sauce Malone commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope the rumor keeps going. Its kind of fun to watch people freak out about the silliest of things.

• Well, damn.

Comment

• Damn, Teddy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        This is really looking like an internet rumor based on absolute speculation.

The entire rumor is based on "WSU MBB" is not in his twitter bio and he tweeted #The Marathon Continues. (It seems that Erik Stevenson also tweeted #The Marathon Continues.)

It's quite a stretch to go from that to he's been kicked off the team.

I'm treating this as nothing but a rumor started by someone who panicked and posted their reaction on the Net. If it was true, it seems there would be something by now that goes past the few bits and pieces that got this started.
                        Why would a WSU BB player take “WSU BB” off of their twitter bio if they were still on the team?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                        X