Raptors at Warriors Game #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC View Post
    I just wish GB would acknowledge he was wrong about FVV even being a potential NBA guard. Same for Jarmar Howard. Where is he?
    Give it up. Move on. Don’t empower him to have space in your brain.

Comment

Umm. I haven't thought about him until this thread, So whatever. Its a message board to discuss stuff.

Comment

Umm. I haven't thought about him until this thread, So whatever. Its a message board to discuss stuff.
        Which I am doing as well. All I am saying is DG isn't going to retract his words. You know that and I know that. Don't waste time and energy with his obvious bias against Fred. Don't let DG ego get in our way of enjoying and appreciating how great Fred was at WSU and his impact in the NBA.

Comment

Kung Wu can now lock the thread... :)

DG...

"And that's all I have to say about that"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

DG makes his living getting views, listens, clicks, whatever it may be based on the media source. While he’s obviously an idiot when it comes to FVV, he’s also smart enough to know that admitting FVV is a star and that he was dead wrong would only diminish said clicks, views, etc.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Shockm
              Shockm commented
              Editing a comment
              I've heard several on here who seem to like DG or at least think him smart. I have no reason to like him not like him but I won't give him a raised status as a smart person just because Colin Cowherd (or a couple of Shocker-netters) said he was smart once while I was listening. By discussing DG on here, we don't do anything to advance DG or anyone else.

Does anyone on here actually click on him ? I've only listened to him when listening to Fox Sports while driving to a destination while he is on. I do remember that he wasn't a very good basketball player (he couldn't make a free throw if his life depended on it) although I've heard him describe himself in glowing terms as a former basketball player on a occasion or two. Maybe he was a better player than I remember or give him credit for.

• ShockdaWorld
              ShockdaWorld commented
              Editing a comment
              I completely agree Shockm. I don’t even listen to him on Fox. My point was only that regardless of what he thinks of FVV now, he will never recant what he said about him in the past. And yes, some do click on or listen to him. You can see it in links being posted earlier in the thread.

He really needs to be asked that question. I really want to hear his response.
            His private response would still be disparaging. Gutlip is a small and bitter man.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
            X