2019-20 National Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm ok with Baylor jumping Gonzaga. Resumes say that's probably right. But no reason KU should be Top 5
    Baylor #1 doesn't hurt my feelings. KU in top 5 doesn't either. They're #2 in Kenpom, Haslametrics and Sagarin. Lost to Duke, at Villanova, and home to Baylor. Wins over Dayton, Colorado and West Virginia.
    Shocks look poised to enter Top 15.
    Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Luke DeCock - 16
      Mark Berman - 15
      Rick Bozich - 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Luke DeCock - 16
        Mark Berman - 15
        Rick Bozich - 16
        DeCock up 4 spots
        Berman up 4 spots
        Bozich up 5 spots

Comment

• My crystal ball says 17 in AP and 16 in Coaches.

Bonus: We’re ranked 7th if beat WVU

Comment

• 16th it is. Nice.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• https://apnews.com/APTop25CollegeBasketballPoll 16 really solid jump.

Comment

• And Memphis stays well in at 22.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• NICE!

Comment

• Houston picked a bad week to stub their toe.
                    Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Safe to say Houston might have been in if not losing to the Haith squad?(How does anyone do THAT, btw...he's terrible...)

Comment

• Surpised about Memphis. That's a good sign of respect for us, and a good sign that Memphis was correctly re-calibrated last week, but not further punished.

It's despicable that we are behind Michigan State. They have a losing Q1 record and are coming off a 30-point name-your-score loss.

Villanova also has a losing Q1 record.

And for my "I don't just hate on P5 teams" moment of the week, what do voters have against WVU? Their resume is Top 7, at worst.

Comment

• Who is the team checking in at 17 ? Not quite at our level

Comment

• Hope this ranking motivates our young players to work harder. #16. Sweet!
                            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Glad Memphis stayed in, good for the conference. Maybe the voters thought they were a little harsh on them last week

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Be prepared to be disappointed. I'm not convinced the voters will give us that much credit. Remember how quickly they belittled Memphis and put their loss to us more on them than on how good we are.
                                As uppity as Penny is they deserve some belittling.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X