• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Nobody GAF about your rankings, clown.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Nobody GAF about your rankings, clown.

LOL I do have to admit that ******* has been a pu$$y in the past. But hey maybe he is maturing right before our eyes. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Top 25 good to see you again!

Comment

• Fev???

IMG_20191222_113952.jpg

Comment

• ESPN used to have "complete rankings" where you could see the weeks' game results for each of the top 25. That made it a bit easier to figure out who was going up, going down, without clicking on each team.

We should make the top 25 in the coaches poll, at least replacing VCU. I am not sure about the AP. Tennessee lost. Where does Arizona go after losing to St. Johns? Texas Tech and West Virginia weren't impressive with their wins, but they did win. Obviously UNC will drop out of the coaches.

Comment

• I am just going to say it now, don't be shocked If we are not ranked in the AP come monday. There is only 1 team, Tennessee, that lost that will for sure drop out of the rankings. Arizona MIGHT, but I highly doubt they drop out of the rankings from #16 after only 1 loss on the week. Both Iowa and Xavier ahead of us in the receiving votes section didn't lose either. We are going to be right on that 25/26 line and I kind of see it shaking out with us at #26....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                I am just going to say it now, don't be shocked If we are not ranked in the AP come monday. There is only 1 team, Tennessee, that lost that will for sure drop out of the rankings. Arizona MIGHT, but I highly doubt they drop out of the rankings from #16 after only 1 loss on the week. Both Iowa and Xavier ahead of us in the receiving votes section didn't lose either. We are going to be right on that 25/26 line and I kind of see it shaking out with us at #26....
                Agree. We would have to jump in, not slide in.

Comment

• Nice to see us beginning to get noticed, we are very young and are getting better with every game. This team might even surprise us.

Comment

• Comment

• Gary Parrish has WSU #26 in his daily 25+1. https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...-at-villanova/

Comment

• Get NCAA college basketball rankings from the Associated Press, USA Today Coaches poll and the NCAA NET Rankings.

Up to 11 in the NET

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          If all the voters vote like Gary it appears we will be the highest rated NET team NOT ranked in the Top-25.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Honestly, it's pretty amusing how many people still haven't figured out Marshall and WSU.

Comment

• Here we go.......SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Here we go.......SMH

I have no idea who Duq... whatever is, or what conference they’re from, but they just lost to 8-4 So Miss for fooks sake.
                                Last edited by SHOCKvalue; December 22, 2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X