No announcement yet.

Official NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn is deep enough. They can withstand the shitty officiating.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Auburn getting into foul trouble. I’m thinking this game is far from decided.

Comment

• They play 10 deep. They are fine
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Auburn getting into foul trouble. I’m thinking this game is far from decided.
          I'm not even sure the refs would give 'em 20 points back. I suppose it's possible though.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hahahahahhahahahaha ahem haha

Comment

• It is a beautiful evening, isn't it boys?!?!?

Looking good Billy Ray!

Comment

• Shock Top
                Shock Top commented
                Editing a comment
                Feeling good Louis

• Only thing sweeter would have been for New Mexico St to have advanced and watch Jans beat Self to get to the sweet 16.

This works though

Comment

• All those t-shirt KU fans that spent their paychecks on second weekend KC tickets are having a rough time right now

Comment

• This is one of the games I look forward to the most. So heart warming
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Tears. So delicious.

Comment

• To think the Shocks may be the last team standing in Kansas

Comment

• I'm really enjoying these Auburn Tigers. I am waiting to see Self fall apart on National TV. HaHa

Comment

• There have been more blowouts today than in the first round.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• It's certainly not over for KU. They could have a 25-0 run in them and that's all it would take. But to do it, they'd probably need the refs to not allow Auburn on the court for 10 minutes.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Auburn is so much quicker than kU. Billy needs to buy better, but he’ll blame it on the youth of his team. You’ll hear all about that spin post game. But I’m loving this almost as much as a Shocker win...

Comment

Working...
                              X