Jaime Echenique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nm
    Last edited by WstateU; October 28, 2019, 05:29 PM.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

IC and Gordon should get a few more minutes and if DD plays some four it will help Busse get a few. I'm sure JE will

still be focused on conditioning and some right hand drills around the basket.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        I hope this post doesn't show up in Massachusetts.

Comment

Don't offend people with your GIF's WstateU!

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Don't offend people with your GIF's WstateU!
            Sorry, guess I don't follow? How 'bout gosh darn! Son of a gun! Oh shucks! You gotta be kidding me! On second thought, it might not have been my best choice of gifs, but it happens occasionally when I'm in a crappy Monday mood. I'll request that Kung Wu delete the gif STAT! Not sure I can delete it when it's been quoted twice.

P.S. I honestly did search for 'son of a biscuit eater' with no luck... this was my 2nd choice.
            Dogwas my 3rd choice.
            Last edited by WstateU; October 28, 2019, 05:37 PM.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

WstateU, if you're going to get in trouble, make it for boobs, not words.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Sorry, guess I don't follow? How 'bout gosh darn! Son of a gun! Oh shucks! You gotta be kidding me! On second thought, it might not have been my best choice of gifs, but it happens occasionally when I'm in a crappy Monday mood. I'll request that Kung Wu delete the gif STAT! Not sure I can delete it when it's been quoted twice.

P.S. I honestly did search for 'son of a biscuit eater' with no luck... this was my 2nd choice.
                Dogwas my 3rd choice.
                I can only imagine what Coach Marshall's initial comments were when told Jaime broke his hand.

I suspect that Golly Gee Whiz! wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

NNNNyyYYYYYyyyyooooooOOOOoooooo!!!!!!
                  Hey... I like the sound of those practices though!

T

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I can only imagine what Coach Marshall's initial comments were when told Jaime broke his hand.

I suspect that Golly Gee Whiz! wasn't it.
                    Gregg Marshall would get banned on this forum within one week.

T

Comment

I'm strictly thinking with my emotions right now, so you'll have to excuse me......but we can't have nice things at Wichita State. There's always something wrong or the snake biting us with this program the past years. It's driving me crazy.

Comment

Dogwas my 3rd choice.
                        Aww come on, you know we arent that soft around here!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Dogwas my 3rd choice.
                          Potty mouth.

Comment

Dogwas my 3rd choice.
                            Maybe my meter is off too...but it was tongue in cheek referencing another butthurt poster from a couple days ago.

Comment

At least it's not a broken foot or shoulder pulled out if the socket for Echenique.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Dude can't catch a break.
                                Unfortunately, Prez, it's just the opposite. He needs to STOP having breaks.

Hopefully this will keep him fresh for the long haul, and some of the others in the Midtgaard-Udeze-Chandler logjam will be able to step up and take advantage of the chance for added PT.

Comment

Working...
                                X