No announcement yet.

Clemson . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will clamp down on MM so he is going to have to play smart, see the court and pass to open
    team mates. Their game plan will be two fold. First, don't let MM beat them and second, keep our
    centers off the boards. For us to win our centers will have to have another above average game
    collectively, avoid the atomic bombs, hit 12 threes and keep turnovers less than 12. Tough task unless
    one of three guys goes off for us ( SHJ, DD or ES ) cause I don't think they are going to let MM do it.
    Would love some crow for dinner.............Clemson wins 81-67

Comment

So far this years March has been so much more enjoyable than last years. A benefit in such a difference in expectations, but mainly nice to see a team get better throughout the year. Shox 67 Clemson 62.

Comment

Marshall against another ACC team... Don't like our chances... Hope I'm wrong

Comment

If we win, I will be ecstatic.

If we lose, I will be appreciative of how hard this team worked to improve the last couple months and look forward to the coming years!!

Just want a good, entertaining game.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

In all honesty, does Clemson even care about basketball?

Comment

• ShockerPhi
              ShockerPhi commented
              Editing a comment
              We can find out by seeing empty seats today

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
            In all honesty, does Clemson even care about basketball?
            Fans....probably not.

Players & coaches.....probably so (which is what matters most)
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
            X