No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Furman Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit Shox! I had a heart attack two weeks ago. Can’t you give this old man a blowout for a change? Yet killin me!

Comment

• Great game. Does not even come close to the team we had in January. Unrecognizable.

Comment

• Time to eat...

f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f.jpg
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ES was strong offensively. Confident
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• We’ve won 20 in a major rebuild year.

Comment

• 1. Our two centers dominated on offense and AM frustrated Rafferty in the first half
              2. ES with a great all around game - a couple to's were NOT his fault
              3. RT and SHJ both had productive 2nd halves without scoring
              4. not DD's best game at either end
              5. the gray haired ref and the black one were NOT in our camp at all......the other guy ok
              6. our centers, MM and ES !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This going to be one tough team next year! Great job on the win!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Hats off to Furman. The sort of program you kinda feel bad about eliminating in the post season.

Comment

• Clemson's 3rd leading scorer (Shelton Mitchell) is out for the season I believe. He didn't play against the other WSU the other night. I think it's a knee issue. That'll help.

Comment

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Wichita State Shockers takes on Furman Paladins. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

No Poo.......Etch 16-10.........AM 9-10..........

Comment

• Road wins against solid teams are always a breath of fresh spring March air. We were 1-6 in the AAC and have done as well from that moment on as we could even dream of. The best thing about Freshmen is some of them play like Sophs before they even are. Furman played their hearts out and were a handful but our beloved Shocks were Not to be denied.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Nice double-double by Jaime with 16 points on 8-10 from the field and 10 rebounds. Then again that is what he should do with the size advantage he had.

Erik with a few head scratchers (4 turrnovers) but otherwise a very nice line for him.

Thank goodness we hit our free throws late. We were 5-10 befroe Erik and Samajae hit the last 4.

43-26 advantage on the boards and we can only eek out a 6 point win and the game was closer than the final score indicates. Gotta give some credit to this Furman team for that. They are very solid and very well coached.

Comment

• that guy won't be coaching at Furman much longer

Comment

• RT outscores DD
                              JE-AM 25-20 double-double
                              ES best freshman 6th man ever...???... maybe not but nice time to get in the conversation
                              lordy........................

For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Did anyone else get strong "UNI" vibes from this Furman team? Good outside shooting, combined with an undersized, yet great post player?
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X