• Wichita State vs Furman Paladins Pregame

Go Shockers!!!

:bball_spin:

Excited for the team... Should be an amazing experience

Comment

• shocksrbest
      shocksrbest commented
      Editing a comment
      Dick Vitale talked about how "the little guy" is getting screwed by the Tournament Committee. They cater to the Power 6 and ignore great teams that deserve to go. He says the Committee needs to reward greatness over mediocrity.

Comment

• shocksrbest
      shocksrbest commented
      Editing a comment
      Dick Vitale talked about how "the little guy" is getting screwed by the Tournament Committee. They cater to the Power 6 and ignore great teams that deserve to go. He says the Committee needs to reward greatness over mediocrity.

I feel Furman’s pain. They’ve done almost all they could do with their strength of schedule. Yet, they aren’t even in the last eight out behind teams like Texas and Indiana.

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that's just BS. Scheduled 6 road games non-con. You know they can't get anyone of value to come to their place. So okay, they schedule 3 to SIX times as many road games as most of the P5. And they don't schedule crap either. Loyola, off their FF, Nova, off the Natty, LSU, winners of the SEC....so they go on the road, they schedule TOUGH AND THEY WIN 5 of 6 (lost at LSU). What more do you want? Are they punished because WOFFORD is so freaking good? It appears that way with a NET of 43.

NCAA The NET is just a tool if it helps one of our name schools. If not, we ignore it. Total BS.

BTW, how do beat Forbes ETSU by thirty at your place but lose there by 23?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        Most all of the players tweeted excited tweets right after the announcement

Comment

Win NIT, GO 35-0 next season? I am feeling wishful.

Comment

Any sports bars you guys know of on the a West side that will be showing the game on Wednesday?

Comment

• ShockerDropOut
              ShockerDropOut commented
              Editing a comment
              Or the east side. Need to find a place to watch.

• Kashman
              Kashman commented
              Editing a comment
              West side - Side Pockets
              East side - The Hill

Didn't realize it changed ro ESPN3 on Wednesday. Don't know of that changes if they ban show it
              Last edited by Kashman; March 17, 2019, 09:23 PM.

Couldn’t be more excited about an NIT bid. I know zero about Furman but they're ranked like 40 spots ahead of us in KP and road games are tough. Would be a great way to continue to re establish the road warrior mentality to get this one.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              KenPom has their AdjEM at +12.63, while WSU is at 7.49; and it's at Furman. If WSU can overcome all that, one would pretty much have to say the Shocker road warrior magic is back.

Nm
            Go Shocks!

Comment

Do bars cast ESPN3 on their TVs?
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Do bars cast ESPN3 on their TVs?
                You need to be careful. Some bars will say they will carry it, only to discover at the last minute that the IT requirements exceed the knowledge of the fry cook on duty.

Comment

• choida
                  choida commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sidepockets by Home Depot West is where I'll be trying to watch it...

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

You need to be careful. Some bars will say they will carry it, only to discover at the last minute that the IT requirements exceed the knowledge of the fry cook on duty.
                True. I am good anyway. I am in Texas and I doubt I could get a bar to show that game if i tried. I will cast to my TV.

I was just curious if bars even give that as an option.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  I wish this man would have asked me this question. My answer would be that the reason Furman and Greensboro are not in the tournament is because they had to make room for mediocre teams from the so-called power conference . Teams like Iowa, Ohio State, and OU. Both OU and Ohio State had losing records in their conference and Iowa was 10-10. And they still crying about TCU that played 1 true road game in Dallas.

What I would also say to the committee is that I will bullsht somebody and you can bullsht somebody buts let's don't bullsht each other. As I said before nothing has changed. We got Net and is represents f**k the non power school.

Comment

Working...
                  X