Shockers in Cancun Challenge for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers in Cancun Challenge for 2012

Paul Suellentrop just tweeted the Shockers will play in the Cancun Challenge next season.

Two games in the U.S. then two in Cancun before Thanksgiving. I guess I know where i'm headed next year before the holidays.
    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

Re: Shockers in Cancun Challenge for 2012

Originally posted by EB 22
    I guess I know where i'm headed next year before the holidays.
    +2

My wife would prefer another trip to Maui, but guess she'll have to settle for Cancun. :)

Comment

I'm there! :good:
      SFL is back!

Comment

Hopefully next year's field is a big upgrade from the 2011 version.

Comment

After 3 consecutive years of attending non-conference ku football games with my loving brother (who is a ku graduate), it is high time for a Shocker road trip and this destination definitely interests me. I'm there!

Comment

I'll have you Shockernetters know that my aforementioned brother has recently purchased 2 season tickets for the Shocks since relocating back to the Wichita area. He will most likely join my father and I to Cancun, not sure why he wouldnt want to. Go Shocks!

Comment

I make an annual trip to Playa anyway, so might as well make this one to see the Shox.

Comment

Re: Shockers in Cancun Challenge for 2012

Originally posted by martymoose
                Originally posted by EB 22
                I guess I know where i'm headed next year before the holidays.
                +2

My wife would prefer another trip to Maui, but guess she'll have to settle for Cancun. :)
                The beaches in Cancun are much more interesting (if you know what I mean).
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanksfan
                  I'll have you Shockernetters know that my aforementioned brother has recently purchased 2 season tickets for the Shocks since relocating back to the Wichita area. He will most likely join my father and I to Cancun, not sure why he wouldnt want to. Go Shocks!
                  Since he is a KU grad, please buy him a Shocker shirt before the season starts. Tell him no chickenhawk shirts allowed in the Roundhouse.

:)
                  "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks
                    Since he is a KU grad, please buy him a Shocker shirt before the season starts. Tell him no chickenhawk shirts allowed in the Roundhouse.

:)
                    +1000

Comment

Iowa is tentatively scheduled to participate.

Here’s an update on Iowa basketball entering Friday’s game at Iowa State: — McCaffery wants greater flexibility in his non-conference …

I hope they come through with some better opponents before they are all committed to other tournaments.

Comment

Looks like Iowa will be in the Cancun Challenge next year.

Here’s an update on Iowa basketball entering Friday’s game at Iowa State: — McCaffery wants greater flexibility in his non-conference …
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Holy cow! I beat trop!

Comment

So Iowa takes care of one cupcake, who is the other? Don't they normally put two in?
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Iowa is not in a good place right now, but they are young and bring in a pretty good recruiting class next year. Trop help me out, what are Gessell and Woodbury rated?

Not saying we shouldn't beat them if we meet up, but they should be better next year than this year and last.

Comment

Working...
                              X