SMU pregame chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    I'd like to say that someone other than the seniors will lead the team in scoring but when the
    seniors take the majority of shots we will more than likely live or die with them. I'd like to say
    we will see ball movement like we did at Tulsa but it's not likely. I'd like to say were going to win
    this one but I can't. SMU 69-61
    How one can predict how SHJ and MM will play is beyond me. They have had as many games where they were off as they were on. DD has shown some offensive game the past few games until UCONN. Will he show up? Eric has shown offensive play, mostly at home, but he has not been consistent. Jaime has shown some offensive game but he didn't show up the past couple of games. We don't have anyone that we are relatively sure will show up from game to game.

Therefore, those of you who love to predict, have at it. I don't see any trends which makes me want to predict except that we have played well much more often since the road game at UCONN than we've played poorly. And while MM has been the most consistent, he hasn't been as consistent as I would like.

No trends or predictions from me. I just hope we WIN!

Comment

Working...
    X