SMU pregame chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMU pregame chatter

Headed to Dallas today, should have a nice choice of seats with their current crowds. Anyone know of any pregame get together?

Shocks by 6.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Dead Horse = 69
      Beaters = 78

Go Shockers!!!

:yahoo::cowbell:

Comment

Definitely a game that worries me. Hoping that we can keep McMurray somewhat contained.

Comment

I think we really need to win this game for a couple reasons. First, we need to finish 6th to draw ECU instead
          of UC again and secondly we need it for NIT consideration. Game worries me also.

Comment

Vegas favors the SMU Ponies by 3.5+ points.

Comment

• another shocker
              another shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              unless wsu shows something different, smu will beat that spread.

• Shockm
              Shockm commented
              Editing a comment
              Different than what \ when? Last game or SMU game or what?

We win by 3.5+
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              I think we really need to win this game for a couple reasons. First, we need to finish 6th to draw ECU instead
              of UC again and secondly we need it for NIT consideration. Game worries me also.
              WSU has to be worried about each and every game. If WSU can grind it out for the whole game, they have a good shot at a win.

Comment

Shox by 2

Comment

Shox lose by 13. They'll come out flat after their emotional win against UCONN.

Comment

It’s going to be tough to come out of Moody with a win.

Comment

Hopefully that game winner and the fact they played harder in the 2nd half will give this team the fuel they need to get a road win. Should be another great game. No idea who wins

Comment

As always, my prediction is Shockers by a lot!:wsu_posters:
                      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                        Shox lose by 13. They'll come out flat after their emotional win against UCONN.
                        Unfortunately, I feel similarly with this. Although we didn't play well and won (which is always a good thing), I think the game could potentially lead to a continual display of 1 on 1 ball. We're lucky we got the win considering the ineptness of the offense (especially in the first half). If we think we can just chuck out another one, especially on the road, well that ain't gonna happen.

We really need this one though. Must win if we think we have a shot of passing USF for 6th.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'd like to say that someone other than the seniors will lead the team in scoring but when the
                          seniors take the majority of shots we will more than likely live or die with them. I'd like to say
                          we will see ball movement like we did at Tulsa but it's not likely. I'd like to say were going to win
                          this one but I can't. SMU 69-61

Comment

Working...
                          X