Bilas thinks the Valley is a 3 bid league this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilas thinks the Valley is a 3 bid league this year

Jay Bilas explores some of the burning questions facing the teams of the Missouri Valley Conference. Will the Missouri State Bears repeat as regular-season champs? Can Wichita State carry over last season's momentum? Bilas answers all.

Re: Bilas thinks the Valley is a 3 bid league this year

Originally posted by vtshocker
    http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7091547/jay-bilas-burning-questions-facing-missouri-state-bears-mvc
    it might help if you provided a concise summary of the article (beyond what we might surmise from the title) for those of us not INSIDER.ESPN subscribers.

Comment

I will say we should be a two bid league for sure. A third would be nice but I'm not holding my breath at this point.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Bilas always says this crap about midmajors BEFORE the season. And then 2 games in he starts running his mouth about his eye test, and quickly excludes everyone without a BCS name on their jersey.
        YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7091547/jay-bilas-burning-questions-facing-missouri-state-bears-mvc
          it might help if you provided a concise summary of the article (beyond what we might surmise from the title) for those of us not INSIDER.ESPN subscribers.
          Three at-large worthy teams, CU, WSU, ISU blue. CU the best with WSU not far behind and both good enough to beat almost anybody. Player of the year candidates are Weems, McDermott and Murray.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Shock
            Bilas always says this crap about midmajors BEFORE the season. And then 2 games in he starts running his mouth about his eye test, and quickly excludes everyone without a BCS name on their jersey.
            I think we passed his eye test for a long time last year didn't we? We just didn't win the games we need and dropped some we shouldn't have.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Is Latham still at ISU? Between Latham and Odom, ISU might pull an upset or two.

Creighton and Wichita State should be just fine. I agree, those two will be NCAA tourney teams.. if not, oh boy, look out below..

Comment

[quote="tropicalshox"][quote="SB Shock"]
                Murray.

Comment

I'm making errors today. Getting old. I won't post anymore.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Get the latest NCAA basketball news, scores, stats, standings, and more from ESPN.

Time sensitive..
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why do people on this board keep doing this crappy corrections

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        One blog only mentions Wichita State once in the whole blog (Sweet 16 in '06)

Andy Katz only mentions Wichita State as well supported and pays coach well.

Other Katz blog gushes over Indiana State.

**** ESPN!!! They can keep their blogs, and Bias, and crap.

Comment

crappie

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                            Originally posted by ShockerFever
                            One blog only mentions Wichita State once in the whole blog (Sweet 16 in '06)

Andy Katz only mentions Wichita State as well supported and pays coach well.

Other Katz blog gushes over Indiana State.

**** ESPN!!! They can keep their blogs, and Bias, and crap.
                            Yep.

I don't get the love affair with Indiana State. Perhaps because it's been decades ago since anybody's uttered the words "Indiana State" and felt the need to be different.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Another insider story previewing Wichita State

Blue Ribbon Yearbook previews the 2011-12 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.

there are some nice quotes about some of our new players

Comment

Working...
                              X