• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now let's beat that punk penny at our house Saturday
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Utah State has a Shockerlike fan base and good student section

Comment

• Great win. I've been waiting for that kind of ball movement all year. I did not think Tulsa's perimeter defense was very good, but credit our guys for hitting open shots.

Comment

• Can this team show up to a game at home?

Crowd would go bananas with all those 3s dropping.
          The Assman

Comment

• I’m starting to hate Memphis

Comment

• AndShock
              AndShock commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m starting to like Tulsa

• When the ball is fallin its fallin. Team looked solid. Nice win Shocks!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The 15 3's tied the school record.

Comment

• pie n eye
                pie n eye commented
                Editing a comment
                Never would have expected this years team to come close to that record. And we had several from McDuffie and others that rimmed in and out.

• What is that, winners in 5 of our last 6 games? Two of them being road wins? This team that is still young and full of freshman is starting to figure it out. No doubt we will have more frustrating moments this season but we are starting to see signs of what we can and will be in the future.

Comment

• Love games like that. No doubters

Comment

• That certainly was a feel good game. Hopefully it will have some good carryover value moving forward thru the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1989 View Post
                    What is that, winners in 5 of our last 6 games? Two of them being road wins? This team that is still young and full of freshman is starting to figure it out. No doubt we will have more frustrating moments this season but we are starting to see signs of what we can and will be in the future.
                    5 straight wins wearing yellow. I say we wear yellow Saturday lol
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 1. ball movement - ball movement - BALL MOVEMENT - been saying it all year
                      2.. DD and ES are a couple of superb wings. please note that on DD's 3's it was ES finding him
                      3. SHJ finally playing within himself and hitting some key shots
                      4. Our bigs are pretty damn good collectively
                      5.. thot AM set the tone on the very first possession - block and rebound !!!!!!
                      6. BALL MOVEMENT !
                      7. DD and ES both can shoot it if they get good passes and shoot in rythem
                      8. once again good interior defense from the 3 headed monster
                      9. ball movement makes everyone better
                      10. another good game from RT
                      11. VERY good all around game from ES !!!!!!!!! and DD !!!
                      12. ball movement
                      13. nice win - keep trending UP..............a win aginst MU sat would be huge
                      14. so far it's GM's best year of coaching
                      15. just wait until NEXT year
                      16. my goodness tonight was fun. ball movement, defense, and mtxe and who the hell knows?
                      17. last BUT NOT least with about 11:45 to go TU cut an 18 pt lead to 11 in a minute and had a
                      fast break lay up to cut it to nine BUT ES make a baker like block at the rim from behind and we
                      scored at the other end and that my fellow shocker friends WAS the play of the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Tulsa’s offense is literally to barrel into the lane and hope for the foul call. Brutal to watch.
                        Good win for the shocks. But I expect to see Menphis try and execute the same strategy Saturday. They are going to try and isolate Martin on drives and of course press our guards. We did not do a good job on either at their place. We need shocks to hold serve on our Court in our House.

Comment

• Excellent win. Great ball movement and shot selection.

Only negative was our defensive rebounding which has not been good in several games.

Comment

• 3 of our final 5 at home with 2 winnable road games.

I don't wanna get ahead of anything, but look out..
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X