No announcement yet.

LSU Fans in Meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could have done a lot of this: :lol: on their boards after beating them. There's a side of me ( :-x ) that wants to do that - mainly because of all the crap they dumped on us during those College World Series, but I will take the high road instead and just say... :wsu_posters:
    "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Heres a couple more.

"I'm at a loss really. A blowout loss to a bad WSU team just sucks"

"i just cant believe we have lost to wichita state two years in a row. PWN3D by the wheat shockers X2. frick me running "
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I would like to see what impression the LSU fans who were at the game were left with of our program, facilities, and our fans.
        KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
        Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Originally posted by mproviz
          I would like to see what impression the LSU fans who were at the game were left with of our program, facilities, and our fans.

How many fans did they have there? I wouldn't think very many.

Comment

I saw a handful of folks wearing purple and or Mardi Gras beads.

Comment

About the only LSU fans I saw in Wichita happened to be at Da Cajun Shack prior to the game. Other than that no one made the trip north.

Comment

i saw about 20 or so in the stands. Now thats clearly just the people wearing lsu gear. They had a few behind their bench and then a few across the way from their bench down low and I even noticed one solo up next to or in the student section wearign a purple lsu shirt. But id say around 20-30.

Comment

Working...
                X