Wichita State vs UConn Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Maybe Austin Reaves saw this coming and made an intelligent move.
    Please don't comment about situations you know nothing about. Thanks.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Between the last month of basketball season and the 3 months of baseball season, Kennedy is gonna be providing more spin than a thousand dreidels on Hanukkah.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WuShock16
      WuShock16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Volleyball wasn’t so hot either. Tough school year for The Voice of the Shockers.

• HCGM talking about Jaime's foot still slowing him up but I don't think his foot has anything to do with these quick fouls. He has got to play smarter at the start of games.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Outside of his foot, I think Jamie’s head is somehwere else.

Comment

• Recency bias definitely makes this seem worse than it is. It's easy to forget these same guys beat Baylor, Providence, UCF, took Temple to OT, and were highly competitive with Cincy and Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Recency bias definitely makes this seem worse than it is. It's easy to forget these same guys beat Baylor, Providence, UCF, took Temple to OT, and were highly competitive with Cincy and Houston.
          Good point but that also may lead to the next question of.. is this team regressing?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• IndianaShocker
            IndianaShocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Throw Bama & Davidson in the mix. Four home games, three neutrals, and ONE roadie.

Bad week+. Who knows what's going on. When we win a road game (vs anyone) I will reevaluate my opinion. No home win or moral victory will sway my flag. Until then, we are a struggling basketball team pregnant with youth and unknown quantities.

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Recency bias definitely makes this seem worse than it is. It's easy to forget these same guys beat Baylor, Providence, UCF, took Temple to OT, and were highly competitive with Cincy and Houston.
          Most those games were at home or neutral. We are a terrible road team. Not sure if we are just soft mentally still or what. I know it'll take the newbies time to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Good point but that also may lead to the next question of.. is this team regressing?
            Maybe? Or is it the road games after that brutal Cincy loss that took their confidence. I mean ES airballed 3-4 threes in the last two games

Comment

Good question.

For me, I want to see how they play at home against SMU. If it is more of the same then I may say yes.

Most of those "good" games were at home.

I hope to see effort back to what it was during those games.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I seriously just think we are terrible on the road. I mean...our closest road game has been a 9 pt loss.

We lost by 32 to an OU tezm that is 3-4 in big 12

Comment

• I'll still be at the games supporting the Shockers.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Go ahead and let the bandwagoners jump ship it’s still in Marshall I trust
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• I swear a few of you call in to the Shocker Locker show

Comment

• We had 65 shots to their 62. We outscored them by 5 from the free throw line. They only had 3 more offensive rebounds. They had 4 more turnovers.

Pretty much comes down to putting the ball in the basket. 33% vs 50%.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Our rebounding has been positively awful this half, and poor for most of the game.
                          Totally agree. Our rebounding is bad because JE MM don't go get the ball. They wait for it to come to them. This team does a poor job of grabbing loose balls and going and getting the ball. Many times we can grab a loose ball and were caught looking at it.MU is ok. AB has been rebounding better the past 3 games. IPBC has the potential but sometimes he moves to slow. Where is the energy?

Comment

Working...
                          X