Wichita State at USF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
    This is absolute dogshit. Name one other coach with a $3.4 million salary who's putting this product on the court.

I knew we would be bad this year but this is just ****ing terrible.
    Can’t let the AD or radio crew hear you talk like this.
    The Assman

Comment

• I wish we could fast forward to next year. Anything has to be better than this s*** show.

Comment

• proshox
        proshox commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn’t bet on it.

• Oooooooo, Ouch........ohhhhhhh....... dah.........wtf..............thats some not so pretty Bball.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Tulane is our only hope of not finishing dead last

Comment

• People need to start being held accountable from the HC to the towel boy.
          The Assman

Comment

• Rod Brown - send him back to Penny. Has no intensity whatsoever, can’t make a basket
            Dexter Dennis - looks like a player, apparently practices well because 3G is gaga for him, but he does nothing but foul. Cut him loose.
            Jamarius Burton - we don’t need a 6’4” power forward and there’s not minutes for him at PG next year, butter fingers, travels, bad passes. UNCC can have him.
            Ricky Torres - hate to cut a senior with a baby but he’s crap. It’s obvious he never played organized ball.

the rest of the guys have something to work with. Sorrry if you love any of the above players, they hurt us more than they he,p us.

Comment

• Shock Top
              Shock Top commented
              Editing a comment
              Not too exaggerated at this point in time.

• shoxlax
              shoxlax commented
              Editing a comment
              You are a bit unhinged. You can’t just run off 6-8 players every year and plug in new guys that then must figure out a new system. Do you know how hard it would be to replace everybody with better players who are still unsigned and aren’t head cases? We have four new players next year and I would expect 1-2 more.That’s enough. Teddy by himself this year would mean three more wins to date IMO and we aren’t having this conversation.
              It’s amazing how people think cleaning house with improved results is so easy to do.

• Topshock
              Topshock commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes there will be some player exiting but it wont' be at least two that are in this group. There are some on the bench that need to find a new home way before some of these.

• I thought I was watching a Thompson era team. This game, effort, offense, rebounding everything...top to bottom is inexcuable this many games in.

Comment

• MK bragging about our defense

Comment

• Dan
                Dan commented
                Editing a comment
                USF is a crap team. Like someone said pregame, they are a bunch of bowling balls looking for fouls. That had nothing to do with our crap fouling defense,

• Not sure what to think. Was very excited to see what they would do.

I watched them carry a 400 pound woman up a flight of stairs the last 2 games, then tonight they lost their balance and fell back to the bottom and the fat lady's ass ended up in their face.

Yeah, thats what I saw.

So, gotta lot of work to do.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Rod Brown - send him back to Penny. Has no intensity whatsoever, can’t make a basket
                Dexter Dennis - looks like a player, apparently practices well because 3G is gaga for him, but he does nothing but foul. Cut him loose.
                Jamarius Burton - we don’t need a 6’4” power forward and there’s not minutes for him at PG next year, butter fingers, travels, bad passes. UNCC can have him.
                Ricky Torres - hate to cut a senior with a baby but he’s crap. It’s obvious he never played organized ball.

the rest of the guys have something to work with. Sorrry if you love any of the above players, they hurt us more than they he,p us.
                Dennis and Burton have been two of our better players.

Dennis does foul a lot but he gets a lot of crap called on him that they wouldn't call on anyone else. Like that perfectly clean block today.

Comment

• Dan
                  Dan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s what’s so pathetic about this team. Both guys should be mariginal players. Watch Dennis on offense. He likes to receive the pass and then just stand there with the ball until he finds another wing to pass it to. He adds nothing on offense for all the supposed athletism.

• shoxlax
                  shoxlax commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Burton works on his shot in the offseason and he is a matchup nightmare. Right now he is still a solid player.

• Topshock
                  Topshock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dan if you want to run off Dennis, you should never try to evaluate talent again.

• UCF was one step forward, this is two steps back

Comment

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Two very large Euro strides with a James Harden tippy toe mixed in for good luck.

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                UCF was one step forward, this is one hundred and two steps back
                FTFY

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Rod Brown - send him back to Penny. Has no intensity whatsoever, can’t make a basket

personally I would keep DD to see if he could figure it out. Other than the fouls I think he gets it.
                  i know he played well against ucf, but I'd dump AM too. Too slow, not very good hands and not a good rebounder for a guy that size.

Comment

• Dan
                    Dan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We have collectively low IQ. A few of our guys bring it down immensely.

• U.G.L.Y. we aint got no alibi!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Rebuild
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Working...
                    X