Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
    Oh dear god...Rod Brown mention as a player of the game
    Well, his 6 rebounds should have won the game if others did their job (lol).

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Well, his 6 rebounds should have won the game if others did their job (lol).
      Kinda like they mentioned JB...and his 5 turnovers

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
        I’ve always felt like our recruiting sucks for a program of our level. I’m all for getting “our” guys, but talent can’t be coached.
        Certainly seem to miss a lot more than they hit.

What sucks is; when they hit, they hit big. Why can’t this be replicated?!
        The Assman

Comment

• You'd think we would be close to Gonzaga level recruiting...but we arent even close

Comment

• Really think we are bearing the fruit of a couple of former empty suits as assistant coaches and recruiters. The high school coach and the human motivational poster are gone, but we will have to live with their work for a bit yet. Think probably Marshall trusted those guys to do their job a little more than they deserved.

My theory anyway...

Comment

• How exactly did we build on our Final Four and perfect season run as far as recruiting? And wasn’t this class supposed to be an upgrade in athleticism? I don’t see it at all.

Comment

• The more I think about it, the more I'm baffled how a Division I athlete can go 1 for 8 from the free throw line. I could go 1 for 8 from the free throw line in my driveway in the middle of the night with the porchlight on the fritz.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I’m not in the loop with recruiting but I would wonder how often we beat our equivalent schools for a recruit.

Comment

• Well, at least no one is bitching about the officiating tonight.
                  Hold on, maybe I spoke too soon. Someone will now decide it was the refs fault for all of the missed FT's and go on another tirade.

Yea, that's it.
                  It was the officials who got in RB's head at the FT line.

Those fricking officials screw up every fracking game!

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Dan
                    Dan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    First half was pretty bad. We racked up the fouls real quick, although I’m not sure it’s all on the refs. Our guys just can’t play clean basketball.

• Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
                  How exactly did we build on our Final Four and perfect season run as far as recruiting? And wasn’t this class supposed to be an upgrade in athleticism? I don’t see it at all.
                  Well um we have one of those recruits lighting it up in the NBA right now, another that's going to play for OU next year that'll probably average 10/game, and another is starting for Memphis as a true freshman.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Please tell me this isn’t the start of another 20 year run of mediocrity. This dude makes far too much cash and has too much of a track record to be putting such a shitty product on the floor. I guess I just don’t get it. Good players generally show out from the get-go. We have a junior college point guard that looks like dog doo doo to me. Somebody tell me why The hell we recruited him?

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                      Maizerunner08 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well SHJ was never supposed to be our starter. Good backup, not so good starter.

• this is college basketball: defense, rebounding, passing, team chemistry- bottom line- put the ball in the f&$%ing hole.

Comment

• Dan
                      Dan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Last year 3G would say we have a lot of guys that can score but their too soft of D. He went to the other extreme on the recruiting trail, although I question how good our guys really can play D

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                    Well, at least no one is bitching about the officiating tonight.
                    Hold on, maybe I spoke too soon. Someone will now decide it was the refs fault for all of the missed FT's and go on another tirade.

Yea, that's it.
                    It was the officials who got in RB's head at the FT line.

Those fricking officials screw up every fracking game!

That is all.
                    I think we all missed your opinion of the officiating for the Cincinnati game.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wonder what the coaching staff did with their week off?
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I think we all missed your opinion of the officiating for the Cincinnati game.
                        Exactly...I think im in bizarro world....you posting this ****...and somehow Doc complaining about this game officiating.

Comment

Working...
                        X