• Show
Clear All

• But will we break 40?

Comment

• Shock Top
      Shock Top commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn’t bet my life on it

• So for future...and im throwing away JE and RT. Next year doesn't look good to me. Keepers?

ES...potential to be a scorer and hustle guy
    DD....athleticism
    JB...where? He isnt a PG...and cant be a 2. He like PJ Couisinard?
    RB...What does he bring?
    MU...Has shown decent offensive talent. Project but big body
    IPBC....Another project but potential
    AM....Great touch but limited to certain matchups at times

Comment

• What players give you any hope for the future??
      The Assman

Comment

• What is the point of driving into the lane if you're not even going to look for a kick-out?

Comment

• Fr
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Well, the rim for USF in the 2nd half has been as bad as it was for us in the 1st.

Comment

• Four solid performances. Then this.

Really was expecting a step forward tonight. What I got instead was three metric tons of wet dog **** and a fat guy upper decker I didn’t find for five days.

Bring inthe hazmat team, flush this one, and never speak of it again.
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                A game like this could hurt recruiting.
                or attendence

Comment

• Two airballs for ES

Comment

• Just facking score a facking basket!!! Good Lord. Youve held them to 5 points in 7 minutes and cant make a run!!!

My God.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• FYI I PBC was founded there. Twice

Comment

• I guess UCF was just one big tease. So much for turning a corner...

Comment

• JFC....Mo Evans would average 45 ppg on this team

Comment

• Four solid performances. Then this.

Really was expecting a step forward tonight. What I got instead was three metric tons of wet dog **** and a fat guy upper decker I didn’t find for five days.

Bring inthe hazmat team, flush this one, and never speak of it again.
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Uh we have 20 points

Comment

Working...
                              X