Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many missed bunnies

Comment

• I have seen us play this bad EVERY game for an entire YEAR. But I don't expect THIS team to play like this. Maybe we start hitting our shots and turn it around second half?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I truly thought we’d come out and play with a real chip on our shoulder tonight. Instead we’re playing like we have a concrete block around our neck.

Comment

• I was getting ready to say how this reminds me of the 90's. When we had no talent...except 1 or 2 guys....so theyd rack up stats.

Comment

• Burton shooting 3's...we are dunzo.

Comment

• We’re terrible but we’re getting seriously jobbed at the same time.

So far a 3 second call (literally NEVER CALLED anymore) DD illegal screen, passing on the F2 RIGHT IN FREAKING FRONT OF YOU, and shortly thereafter Rod Brown getting knocked over going to the hole. That’s just four that stand out.

Gregg was wrong on Saturday but if he gets tossed tonight, good for him and I hope he takes one of these asshats with him.

Comment

• Mo has been ok

Comment

• If we could just make a layup....
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Gregg was not wrong on Sat

Comment

• Jamari is needs to sit. He can’t hit the broad side of the barn!

Comment

• We are in the game but out of it

Comment

• Gregory is a good coach...I just can't believe he's at USF. Question for Shocker fans: what does next year look like for you guys. I know this year is a rebuild. Do you feel good about next year?

Comment

• Watching paint dry

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcats#1 View Post
                              Gregory is a good coach...I just can't believe he's at USF. Question for Shocker fans: what does next year look like for you guys. I know this year is a rebuild. Do you feel good about next year?
                              Absolutely not

Comment

• We have as many fouls as we do points.

Comment

Working...
                                X