Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maizerunner08
    commented on 's reply
    Agree, those young men played their hearts out. I'm so proud of the team and fans tonight.

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Markis had a terrific offensive 2nd half but the two plays that stand out to me as "winning" plays was the charge he drew on Dawkins late and the big offensive rebound late where he drew a foul and knocked down 2 free throw.

Shocks 17-18 for the line. Jaime needs to work on that.

Tacko Fall is a big human being. But UCF had plenty of other muscle as well. The Shocks were not intimidated.

Great post-game interview by Asbjorn.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    As expected, I'm just a little buzzed. But anyone who thinks we ought to bench the seniors is freakin' drunk.

Leave a comment:

• rjl
    replied
    Officiating was dogshit and we still won. In a year when I've expected next to nothing, this may be one of my favorite victories in the last 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• ShockRef
    replied
    Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Wow, that was sweet! It's fun to watch these young kids mature. I think we may have just turned a corner.
    Hope to hear from those there...but that crowd was really, really loud - at least through my flat screen speakers. Damn loud!

MM hit some big time shots. Major league big time...the 4 point play was crucial.

SHJ with a clutch - sit down, shut up - shot to seal it.

Do not forget DD with a major league offensive rebound off SHJ's miss in crunch time. He just flat went up and snared it. Then hits two pressure FT's at the end too.

I thought JB looked very in control at the point. After tonight, RT will get some minutes, but the torch has been passed.

Could not be happier for AM. Amazing what persistence and a positive attitude can accomplish. Hope MK has him on for star of the game.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• ShoxRoxMySox
    replied
    Beat them on the boards by 13 and went 17/18 from the stripe. More results like that and the wins will keep coming

Leave a comment:

• BOBB
    replied
    Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
    I think we just woke up a beast, his name is Asbjorn Midtgaard!!!!
    Good matchups for Asbjorn.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    You can call it selfish, but we don't have a snowball's chance in hell to win games without Markis and Samajae at the usage rates they're at.

We haven't had a ton of these games over the previous five seasons, so it's fun to have some drama.

I love Jaime's enthusiasm.

I used to think there was no way Markis could play in the NBA. I may have to revise that line of thinking.

I hope Samajae never reads this board. I love the kid.

Leave a comment:

• choida
    replied
    Great win... congratulations to the team

Leave a comment:

• WichitaHawk
    replied
    I think we just woke up a beast, his name is Asbjorn Midtgaard!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Man this feels good. So proud of our guys. A complete game where they kept mental errors in check against a really good tream. Great execution, great crowd and perfect end to the night.

Love this team baby. Go Shocks!

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Best game of the season. Hands down. Loved the grit. Loved the energy. The crowd was amazing. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Leave a comment:

• BOBB
    replied
    Crossfit is not a sport.

Leave a comment:

• FadedCrown
    replied
    Holy what a win, didn't think we could do it. I'm glad to be proven wrong.

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied
    Did we just see 2 halves of shocker basketball?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X