Chance Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Where did Linstead end up? Is he still with the team?
    Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
      Is he another 4 star recruit we’ve lost now this season? Bad karma, snakebit, whatever you want to call it, but it just seems to follow this program.
      Chance's highest ranking was a 3 star; noted offensive player who was lacking on defense. Several SN posters commented on his defensive shortcomings and his penchant for participating in social media. Their concerns appear to have morphed into reality.

Comment

Marshall used to say at the beginning of the season that he had players pouting about not automatically being a starter. I was just thinking about that.

Comment

Four star, according to ESPN.

Chose us over Butler, Dayton, and Va Tech.

Not chopped liver, when he was being recruited.

Comment

Is it possible the aforementioned procedure would prevent him from playing or practicing and he simply started his Xmas break early? Finals are over, right?
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• mattdalt
              mattdalt commented
              Editing a comment
              This was my initial thought as well. Perhaps there will be answers on the coach's show tonight.

Sounds like we will never know what happened but maybe he just didn't impress coach or he has the wrong attitude. Sounds like a transfer candidate to me.

Comment

Someone had to leave by next year anyways. We were over a scholarship.

Comment

It seemed Chance was a talented offensive player, but lacked the understanding of the little things you have to do on the court in order to play high-level D1 basketball. He would probably be a pretty good rotation player at a school like Creighton or Marquette.

Believe this was the only recruit Donnie Jones ever landed at WSU.

Comment

Just seems a little odd. HCGM stated that he wanted to play CM, but couldn't because of his back problems. Then DD goes down at a minimum with a concussion protocol opening a bigger opportunity for CM, assuming he could play, but CM leaves that night for home. Had this been someone else, we might have assumed he went home to rest his back and with school out, spend time with family over the break. I think most here are right, but I'll wait for the official word on it.

Comment

Sometimes rumors pan out and sometimes they don't. I heard at the Jacksonville State game that he had left the team earlier that day. I looked down at the bench and he was sitting there in street clothes, and according to MK he was out with a back injury. FWIW, I was talking to Chance, Dex, and Mo a couple of weeks ago. Chance told me his prep team played their prep teams and he never lost to them. He also said he put up 35 on Dex during one of the games. Dex said he thought it was closer to 30, lol. He needs to improve his defense and turnovers but I think he has a lot of offensive ability. I guess we will hear soon if he really left the team or not. Coach will probably say so tonight if it is true.
                    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

maybe he’s leaving because he felt that he needed to take a chance more

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        maybe he’s leaving because he felt that he needed to take a chance more
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Someone had to leave by next year anyways. We were over a scholarship.
                          I predict there will be another at the end of the season.

Comment

• Aargh
                            Aargh commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I bet I can name the guy - might even be guys.

• 1972Shocker
                            1972Shocker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            At the very least one more. Probably 2 and maybe even 3 depending on what options 3G has for replacements.

There goes Chance Moore
                          Coach Marshall showed him the door
                          no Chance no Moore

Just a fun limerick. I hope he comes back after the break!

Chance skyrocketed in the rankings when he shot up from 6-3 to 6-9 as a SG/SF. The fact that he is skinny and only 6-6, has limited his effectiveness as a freshman. He’s obviously a skilled scorer but not yet ready for prime time.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
                          I predict there will be another at the end of the season.
                          Safe bet unfortunately...

Comment

• Shock Top
                            Shock Top commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Class needs to be broken up more. Just the situation this program is in right now.
                        Working...
                        X