Chance Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance Moore

Have I missed something? What has happened to him?

I think his absence on Saturday says everything.
    The Assman

Comment

Hasn't suited up for a while. "Back issues", I think was the word. Not certain if he was on the bench in street clothes for the wednesday game or not.

Comment

• WstateU
        WstateU commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Wednesday night he sat on the bench, seemed happy and was chatting with Teddy.

• pinstripers
        pinstripers commented
        Editing a comment
        Couldn't see either one from my seats, thanks

The fact that this question keeps getting asked without answers should tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        The fact that this question keeps getting asked without answers should tell you something.
        #3 stated the answer. I heard it on the broadcast from Marshall or Kennedy who was told by Marshall on one of the past two broadcasts. I can’t remember. I think that I remember Marshall wanted to play him but couldn’t because of injury.

Comment

• proshox
          proshox commented
          Editing a comment
          That was Midtgard.

Goat house might be in the out Out house

Comment

Taylor Eldridge@tayloreldridge Dec 12

We're 1 hour away from tip-off at Koch Arena between Wichita State (4-4) and Jacksonville State (5-3). Chance Moore (back) is in street clothes watching WSU warm up. Marshall said on Monday he underwent a procedure on Tuesday.

Comment

Per a source "very close" to the program, Chance Moore has voluntarily left the team and was on a flight home at 5:30 last night (Saturday).
            If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Is he another 4 star recruit we’ve lost now this season? Bad karma, snakebit, whatever you want to call it, but it just seems to follow this program.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
              Is he another 4 star recruit we’ve lost now this season? Bad karma, snakebit, whatever you want to call it, but it just seems to follow this program.
              No way he was a 4 star guy unless u add up all his stars from all the recruiting services.

Comment

• Shox The Revenant
                Shox The Revenant commented
                Editing a comment
                According to goshockers.com his bio info says;

2018-19 (Freshman):
                Four-star recruit, per ESPN… Three-star grades from Rivals and 247 Sports.

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
              Per a source "very close" to the program, Chance Moore has voluntarily left the team and was on a flight home at 5:30 last night (Saturday).
              Yep. Already back in Louisville.
              The Assman

Comment

Marshall at Alabama was a balk... Glad we kept him... But it was a game of chicken and the uni lost... Again... Glad we got 3G... But bad example of who needed wu

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                ShockdaWorld commented
                Editing a comment
                Wtf?

I was going to watch enrollments for second semester to see if he had enrolled. Guess I don't have to do that now. Running players through Sunrise isn't proving lo be a success story. It seems like moving Linsted from Sunrise to WSU may have set both programs back.

So far this is the least surprising development for the team this year.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Shockersarelife
                Shockersarelife commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you seen sunrise?

Wasn't Moore a top 5 freshman to keep an eye on in the the AAC this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I was going to watch enrollments for second semester to see if he had enrolled. Guess I don't have to do that now. Running players through Sunrise isn't proving lo be a success story. It seems like moving Linsted from Sunrise to WSU may have set both programs back.

So far this is the least surprising development for the team this year.
                Where did Linstead end up? Is he still with the team?

Comment

Working...
                X