Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? No LSU Pregame, prediction, thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet game to watch. coach marshall complety and otterly out coached Brady. our D destroyed them. I know they're going through a ton of injuries right now... but i didn't expect them to be this bad.

i think we play to the level of our oppenents. i took the name 'LSU' for our players to pull it together.

we still couldn't buy a 3 pointer.

i predicted we'd lose unless we shot respectable from beyond the arc.... i had no idea the tigers were that bad.

i was proud of the crowd (though i was only watching on tv)

i loved PJ's dunks. they were sweet. i loved our usual rebounding and toughness.

the very first minute of the game we were rejected 3 times! i couldnt help but laugh. i'm glad our guys didn't get discoutaged.

i hope we can learn from this win and duplicate the same passion for every game.

i'm surprised that the LSU boards were saying stuff like "we lost to a horrible team"... and so on...
    i thought we looked like we could beat just about anyone... i guess they may have said that cause we can't make any jump shots.

50 rebounds!! dang. that's impressive.

i jumped out of my chair when mantas hit that three pointer. i was so proud. i was hoping that the next time down court he'd attempt another one!

i was pleased with just about everything in this game. we'd played hard. it was fun. everyone did well. we had bad luck with the 3-ball. on tv it looked like most of the three pointers were guarded decently... (unlike the UTA game i attended, where we were absolutely wideopen on about a dozen attempts...)

preadoms layup was sweet. i was happy for him. he had a nice block on the fast break layup that was called a foul. in the camera replay it was all ball and i don't recall any body either... i think his left leg hit the lsu players left leg in mid air, thats about all the contact in remember seeing.

phil blocked that tall dudes dunk.
    i think ramon and pj also had some nice blocks.

anyhow... overall, a very nice game. very fun to watch. i don't think lsu's gonna help the RPI too much (especially in the long run) BUT it helped wichita's economy. so thats good.
    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

When Mantas hit that three, I was on my feet screaming like a little kid. I looked around and there were probably a thousand just like me. I thought he mighta passed one up a bit later. If we get him going........

Comment

He passed 2 up after making one, one he hinted at, and got the respect of the interior defender stepping out, and layed a nice bounce pass to Durley for a dunk!!

The next time it was way too early in the shot clock and he was about NBA range and passed on it, getting a pat on back from Coach Marshall for doing it.

Comment

Working...
        X