Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? No LSU Pregame, prediction, thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had 11 or 12 of our shots blocked when we beat Syracuse. The players still executed the game plan despite that intimidation. SU made their run when the coaches took the air out of the ball. Here's hoping that we will try taking it inside to keep them honest on defense and that our outside shooting is better than average. 65-63 Shocks.

Comment

FWIW, the website I'm checking out for the betting lines has this as a pick'em game. I guess if you guys are so confident, then I'd unload on LSU.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

if we shoot respectable beyond the ark....
        we win...
        if we don't, (^), then... yep, you guessed it we lose.

i'm gonna say we win though! cause thats what i always do. and this team isn't UNC. it's JUST lsu..

69-65
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

The Times Picayune states that LSU will dress 9 players. Dameon Mason did not ride with the team due to academic considerations. LSU's best player, Tasmin Mitchell is out for the season. Maybe we can tire them out.

Comment

Shockers 69 LSU 66

Comment

Ok, here's my homer pick.

WSU - 66
              LSU - 65

Comment

LSU 47
                WSU 67
                Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Oh Shirley, you silly girl.

I'm planning for the worst, hoping for the best.

WSU 69
                  LSU 66

Wendell makes a guarded three at the buzzer.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
                    I added up their point totals and divided by the amount of games they played so far.
                    here's the schedule so you can do it yourself

http://www.lsusports.net/SportSelect...66&SPSID=27828
                    Why do it yourself when it is already done for you? It's called "OFFICIAL SEASON STATS"

Comment

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, ISASO is actually Ron White.....

Comment

LSU is a bad team. So are we at the moment. If we hit our shots like we're capable of we win. Two of their best players won't be on the court either. That helps. And considering how poorly they've played, I'll say we play decent enough to win.

68- 63.

If we play as poorly as we have I say we'll lose 58-63
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I've jinxed the Shocks the last two times out by predicting 20+ point wins, so this time I'll put the JINX on LSU and predict:

Shocks 49 - LSU 70

Come on JINX!

Comment

To me the great equalizer to a taller more athletic team is the three point shot (and a high decible croud noise). If we hit more than 4 threes, say maybe eight, we win the game by 5, 69-64. If we don't I look for us to get beat by 9, 72-63.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                              The Times Picayune states that LSU will dress 9 players. Dameon Mason did not ride with the team due to academic considerations. LSU's best player, Tasmin Mitchell is out for the season. Maybe we can tire them out.
                              In the immortal words of Lloyd Christmas "So you're tellin' me there's a chance?"

But seriously, it's why they play the game and on any given night this team's full potential can be realized :yes:

Go Shocks!!!!
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I usually do not participate in the prediction threads because I don’t like making predictions. All I want to see is improvement in the areas that have been discussed in various threads. One thing I do not want to see is WSU lose the game – they can get beat by LSU (I will not be happy but I could live with that) but not lose to LSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X