No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Baylor Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last 15 min of that game was hard to watch. Absolutely loved everything we did in the first half, but wow we still have a long way to go. Chalk it up to inexperience I suppose.

Other than a win, the best thing that may come from that game may be plenty of film to watch and things to work on from the 2nd half.

Proud of the team for finishing the game with winning plays.

Comment

• Hi is Joerg. Wife get boddle whiskee today for Joerg..is good wife . Drink in happy perform first halves . Second halves I drink rest that boddle in stress . Still fans...is big win and good perform. Tommorow I awake empty boddle and prob hangingover . Victory! .

Comment

• N Crestway
        N Crestway commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome back Joerg.

• This game will give coach a lot to work on despite the win. Still a good win with lots of film to pick apart with the team

Comment

• It was the best of times during the first half and damn near the worst during the second.

Comment

• I couldn’t have gone on if we had completed this meltdown along with the Stanford choke job in Lawrence.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Glad we won. First half was fun. Prevent offense and some selfish ball in the 2nd half wasn’t fun.

Comment

• I could pick apart this game plenty

However, at the end of the day this team was better than Baylor for 40 mins.

With this team....this year....that is good enough for me!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Jamie E. has got to play tougher down low when he gets the ball. He did not go up strong but I am sure he grabbed a good load of rebounds. McDuffield also did not have a good game shooting. This team drives me crazy with all the bone head mistakes they make. The second half was so hard to watch. I knew Baylor would make a run but our guys played scared out there.

Comment

• Joerg going to be drinking a lot this year.....

Comment

• The second half aside, its fun to know that this team has a performance like that first half in them.
                    These guys are going to be a real problem by February.

Comment

• Seniors combine for 8 of the 15 turnovers. And that doesn't count the bad shot attempts, which are essentially turnovers.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That game was the season so far in a nutshell. I was about to lose my mind but can go to sleep a happy man. Gotta give Baylor and Drew some credit for clawing back and fighting. He always seems to get his team going late in the season so this could very well end up a solid win. Our Shocks keep learning and growing with every battle.

Comment

• Marshall calls SHJ's performance "tremendous". He had a tremendous scoring first half but he must've forgotten that he nearly costed us the second half and the game. And no, it's not all on SHJ. But he was a key contributor.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Stickboy46
                            Stickboy46 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            And many of those first half shots were poor shot selection that went in

• ShockerFever
                            ShockerFever commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Correct.

• I hope we can keep the Baylor-OU series going and hopefully add a few more from the Big 12. I think we’ve shown we are capable and deserving of playing anyone with our crowd and how we travel so well with our fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            I hope we can keep the Baylor-OU series going and hopefully add a few more from the Big 12. I think we’ve shown we are capable and deserving of playing anyone with our crowd and how we travel so well with our fans.
                            I agree. If any positive can be taken from the second half it's that it increased the chances of them renewing a H/H with us

Comment

Working...
                            X