No announcement yet.

Overall #1 Recruit James Wiseman Commits to Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait ... did i see that he's 7'0 ... 210 .... only 210 pounds at 7 foot? that 50 pounds lighter than Jaime. Is there not a concern that he's going to get pushed around down low?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Wait ... did i see that he's 7'0 ... 210 .... only 210 pounds at 7 foot? that 50 pounds lighter than Jaime. Is there not a concern that he's going to get pushed around down low?
      That hasn't seemed to be a problem for Oregon's Bol Bol so far. He came out of high school 7'2"/3", 215, however, now his weight is shown as 235. He's averaging 29 mpg, 19 ppg, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        I believe that his low post offense game is a small part. He is extremely quick, has decent handles, and has a perimeter game too. Like BolBol he is difficult to stop on a one to one basis. But he can’t do it all by himself and selfishness has been a problem for teams with lots of one and done players.

Comment

From what I've seen so far this year, he won't be burdened by having to learn to play defense. Hardaway seems to run a very NBA-like defensive scheme - pretty much none.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ShockTalk
            ShockTalk commented
            Editing a comment
            OK. I don't care who you are, that's funny.
        Working...
        X