No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Appalachian State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocks down 25-31 with 7:00 minutes left in the half and Markis going to the bench with 2 fouls. Shocks lead 44-35 at the half. That's a 19-4 run with Markis on the bench and with Samaje shooting 1-6 in that last 7 minutes.

Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      Beat me to it.

This young team did a great job to turn it around and close out the half. Now Hopefully they can build on that in the 2nd.

Comment

Whatever Echenique had for lunch today needs to become his go to pregame meal.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

When Mcduffie went out, seemed like the young pups relaxed and just played instead getting MM more shots
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

McDuffie has a +/- of -6. The +/- leader is a surprising Rod Brown at +15 in his 7 minutes.

Didn't he come in when McDuffie went to the bench?
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Stevenson with 5 boards in a half. SHJ 3-10 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              This young team did a great job to turn it around and close out the half. Now Hopefully they can build on that in the 2nd.
              They certainly did and without Markis and in-spite of Samajae. When Markis went to the bench with at the 7:00 minute mark I was just hoping the Shocks could stay within 10- points by half time.

Comment

It would be beneficial to start having Markis and SHJ on the bench more and more as the season goes on but I don’t think Marshall has it in him.

Comment

Midtgaard has certainly found his way to the far end of the bench.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

They certainly did and without Markis and in-spite of Samajae. When Markis went to the bench with at the 7:00 minute mark I was just hoping the Shocks could stay within 10- points by half time.
                    In our 19-4 run, SHJ was 1-6 making his last shot. So, yes, in-spite of SHJ and MM on the bench.

Comment

I give Jones a little break on his shot selection. We have really no inside post threat. Most of the freshmen except for Stevenson are afraid to shoot. Jones ends up with the ball at the end of the shot clock with very few options but to shoot it. At least he has the quickness to get a shot off at the end of the clock. If it wasn't for him we'd have 15 shot clock violations a game. He's about the only player we have that can create a shot one on one. He does force some shots but it seems to me he doesn't feel he has much choice sometimes.

Comment

• WstateU
                        WstateU commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think you make a very valid point. Someone has to 'chuck it' at some point.

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Midtgaard has certainly found his way to the far end of the bench.
                      Poo Bear

Comment

• Aargh
                        Aargh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're right. He's so far on the end of the bench that I forgot about him.

annnnd we leave their 3 pt shooter wide open to start the half ...

Comment

I dunno........these guys better than Davidson, yes?

Comment

No way

Comment

Working...
                        X