No announcement yet.

2018-19 Coaches Show with Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a single mention of Ricky. 3G did mention Rod taking some minutes at the 4 next season. I’ll take that in combination with 3G’s story of how great it was that Daishon Smith transferred out as a senior that Ricky is gone.

Comment

• choida
      choida commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not a good sign that he's gonna be back...

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      If RT is gone, I wish him well and hope his finds his 3pt shot. If he doesn't leave, I hope he finds his 3pt shot or he'll likely be playing even less as the freshmen learn the ropes. Seems to be a great individual and teammate.

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Either Poor Bear or Morris will probably redshirt next year. They don't need 4 players at the 5. He didn't mention whether any of them are capable of playing at the 4. (This assumes all 4 return next year -- my comment, not 3G's)
    Not suggesting, but could a team have more than one redshirt in the same year?

Comment

• Talked about Teddy a little. Can shoot it, drive it, knows how to use his body and finish. A little out of control at times and needs to work on D. Will play the 4.

Comment

• is there a link to a podcast or replay?

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post

Not suggesting, but could a team have more than one redshirt in the same year?
        Yes. No official limit on redshirts

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
          Talked about Teddy a little. Can shoot it, drive it, knows how to use his body and finish. A little out of control at times and needs to work on D. Will play the 4.
          More or less out of control than our previous starting 4?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
        X