No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Louisiana Tech Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good news is that our young inexperienced team has two whole months before conference play starts which gives them a decent amount of time to get their act together.

That being said does not necessarily relate to finishing lower than 5th.

Comment

Coach will have a gameplan unlike the pre season game. Will look like a complete different team.

Comment

Midtgaard and Echenique might struggle in this one again. Hoping for a lot of Udeze and IPBC at the five.
        Livin the dream

Comment

From Poland, big fan Coach Gregg . So many youths season! Sorry no good English but studay . I watch since five years and many games streaming . Let us go win a victory. Send LTech on home loser bus!

Comment

• Shocker1976
            Shocker1976 commented
            Editing a comment
            Is not Thursday and Friday of this week National Holidays in Poland? Most Poles I know are not spending their holiday posting for the first time on Shockernet.

• ShockAzs
            ShockAzs commented
            Editing a comment
            Nvm, I see he's identified as a troll

Originally posted by Joerg View Post
          From Poland, big fan Coach Gregg . So many youths season! Sorry no good English but studay . I watch since five years and many games streaming . Let us go win a victory. Send LTech on home loser bus!
          Douchebag no-life Dave from Tulsa is back.

Lamest bit in internet history.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Douchebag no-life Dave from Tulsa is back.

Lamest bit in internet history.
            Don't think this is Dave from Tulsa ... looks like a more local goofball. But it's kinda funny ... lets see if he keeps Joerg'n our chain.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• FadedCrown
              FadedCrown commented
              Editing a comment
              jdshock Is everything on the internet true?

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              His IP is local. Dave from Tulsa's was indeed in Tulsa.

• RoyalShock
              RoyalShock commented
              Editing a comment
              I like "loser bus". Send home!

"It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Me too like Joerg's schtick...

Comment

Good afternon friend. This is Joerg. #freeteddy. Is drink the beers today on afternoon,,think on Coach Gregg. Is remind me of Polish wife. Is angry and face red but becausse love players for succeed of life. Win win on LTech and make for them cry to the mother. Koch house is Shockers! Big perform ! Sinceree, Joerg.

Comment

Good afternon friend. This is Joerg. #freeteddy. Is drink the beers today on afternoon,,think on Coach Gregg. Is remind me of Polish wife. Is angry and face red but becausse love players for succeed of life. Win win on LTech and make for them cry to the mother. Koch house is Shockers! Big perform ! Sinceree, Joerg.
                  4455378.jpg

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Don't think this is Dave from Tulsa ... looks like a more local goofball. But it's kinda funny ... lets see if he keeps Joerg'n our chain.
                    Ok, so it's some unemployed, Walmart-toting t-shirt KU fan.

Definitely not funny. But to each their own. The trolls typically outwit some of the higher-ups here but whatever.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockTalk
                      ShockTalk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Come on, Fev. Lighten up a little and have a chuckle.

• ShockerFever
                      ShockerFever commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So trolls are ok if they have some lame schtick attached to them? You can tell he's already taking subtle shots at Gregg. That's the only thing he can do is take subtle shots because that tricks the moderation crew into thinking he's a harmless, funny gnat, when really he's taking shots at the head coach and the program.

Just watch. It'll get progressively worse and the shtick will get tiresome pretty quickly.

And then once again I'll lay down another "told ya so" speech for the millionth time regarding these idiots.

Shocker Game Notes, Trivia and Links

*First meeting ever with La Tech in men's basketball.

*Dexter Dennis (Baker, La.) is the first Louisiana native to play for WSU in its 74 year D-I history.

*LA Tech defeated Division II Union College on Thursday night in an exhibition game, 103-58. Amorie Archibald and Ra'Shawn Langston scored 19 points each to lead a group of five double-figure scorers. Daquan Bracey chipped in 15 points and seven assists without a turnover, and Mubarak Muhammed posted a double-double with 16 points and 10 boards. LA Tech shot 60 percent for the game and outrebounded Union, 49-24.

*Bracey (the 2017 C-USA Freshman of the Year) was limited last year by a back injury. In 2016-17 he ranked fourth nationally in assist-to-turnover ratio (3.51).

*In August, La Tech took a foreign tour through Costa Rica and played two games. A trio of sophomores led the scoring: Archibald (16.5 points), Exavian Christon (14.0) and JaColby Pemberton (12.5).

*Fourth-year head coach Eric Konkol has led the Bulldogs to three straight winning seasons. Last year he became the fastest head coach in program history to reach 50 wins, needing just 70 games.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 5, 2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

last year was a down year for la tech with injuries and defections. they are looking to bounce back. 'real test for the shockers on tuesday.

Comment

If the kids win this one, it's huge.

Comment

• WstateU
                          WstateU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shocker fans need to bring it!

Wichita State favored by 9 points over Louisiana Tech

Comment

• pinstripers
                          pinstripers commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'll take the points

• ShockerPrez
                          ShockerPrez commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No freaking clue which side to go on this. I will say if the line turns out to be close, it will further cement my belief that oddsmakers are smarter than any tech employee around....
                      Working...
                      X