No announcement yet.

WSU vs Catawba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torres and Haynes-Jones both in the starting lineup would suggest to me that the point (lead) guard position is Torres' to lose.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

PM sent
      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• WuDrWu
        WuDrWu commented
        Editing a comment
        PM answered.

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      I have 3 extra tickets tonight if anyone is interested. Hate to see they go to waste.
      I have ONE ticket left if anyone is interested.

Comment

83 - 61

Starters: MM, AM, DD, SHJ, RT
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Light 'em up!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good guys win it 101 - 62

Starters are SHJ, MM, JB, DD AND JE

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            Torres and Haynes-Jones both in the starting lineup would suggest to me that the point (lead) guard position is Torres' to lose.
            You can run with any assumption you want to.

I can think of lots of possible reasons that this starting lineup is happening, besides yours. The names that Gregg has continued to mention the past month would only suggest that MM and SHJ are going to be in the rotation of 9-10 players. Personally, I don't think that anyone is written in stone and both MM and SHJ can play more than one position. At this time, Gregg must feel that these starters are the right one. Anything is subject to change according to how they play together.

Furthermore, we know that he likes Jamarious a lot too from things he has said. I don't remember having heard very much about any of the other players yet.

Comment

Finally the wait is over. On my way and I think I might have a little wood

Comment

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                TMI! But yeah!

Pizza Hut - 88

Cheerwine - 53

Go Shockers!!!

:poster_wu::bball_spin::poster_shocks:

Comment

Finally cut the cord this year, and this is the first time I've regretted that decision. Dumb cox channel.

Comment

Being in Oklahoma the last few years, I've been able to watch on ESPN3. Now that I'm back in Wichita (and Cox isn't available for me) is there a place I can take my 14 year old to watch the game?

Comment

• XManCometh
                    XManCometh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just go to any sports bar or Old Chicago-type place near you. They'll all have the game on.

You can watch the live feed here ... https://www.yurview.com/catawba-vs-w...tball-10-30-18

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    Finally cut the cord this year, and this is the first time I've regretted that decision. Dumb cox channel.
                    ShockerFever is saying you can watch the games without Cox now ... https://www.yurview.com/catawba-vs-w...tball-10-30-18
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• ShoxRoxMySox
                      ShoxRoxMySox commented
                      Editing a comment
                      AMAZING! Thank you for the heads up!

I've been coming to games here since Ernie Moore and this is the first time I ever bought a program. Its gonna take me awhile to sort everybody out.
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Hoping our new big's can run the floor.

Comment

Working...
                      X