No announcement yet.

Rice arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeezus gawd, I just wanted to have a little fun with Mr. Rice after the thieving b**&^#d nearly took out our center and one of the finest human beings ever to wear a WSU uniform.

Sorry I mentioned it to this humorless crowd.

Close the damn thread.

Comment

I love being a Shocker fan and I love this esteemed forum.
      Last edited by Ricardo del Rio; February 26, 2012, 10:57 PM. Reason: error correction
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

This is making me laugh out loud

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Wow, nice personal attack.

Played many sports. It wasn't a leg cut, it was a full body clear out that was not warranted.

So what's your resume pal? Check your PM too while your at it.
          First of all I am not applying for a job, so I don't need a resume. Second, I stand by my post...PERIOD. The fact you took it personal is on you. There was no intent to make it personal. I have nothing against you and your background. In fact, my hats off to you about who you are and what you stand for. That's not at issue here. What's at issue is the paranoia of some people (and I throw you in there based on your post) about the assumed intent of what big-time college basketball is, which is physical. If I had the time and really cared about it greatly, I am sure I could video cases where a Shocker has committed a foul which attracted the ire of other teams' fan board. I'm saying to all that fit the paranoia...get over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by shocrates View Post
            You're a condescending douche and I haven't played any sports. What's your handle mean, that you blow the MVC and all of teams and players in it?

This isn't the first time your posts hit below the belt and I'm tired of it.
            I am sure shoxlax can take care of himself, in fact I know he can. I don't think he needs a wing man to pull the name card. You probably aren't fit to participate on a fan board. You apparently bruise easily and your skin is obviously a little thin. Stand on your own two feet...apparently there has been other posts of mine that have gotten under your tender feet. Let me know what they are and we can have a discussion. Who knows, you might talk some sense into me. Anything is possible. Thanks for the comments. It's always good to know where people stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
              I love being a Shocker fan and I love this esteemed forum.
              + 1.

Seriously though, shoxlax wanted to slam an opposing player because he felt the play was dirty. So he bumps a thread about them being in trouble with the law. I think it seems perfectly logical.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this probably wasn't the first time they stole something, from my experience in my prior profession, stealing is a habitual behavior. They just happened to get caught. Perhaps this was their first offense, but I doubt it. Anyway, the guy will ask for diversion if this is his first offense, it will get granted and after a year, he'll be on his merry way. Now, what the UD will do is another discussion.

Comment

Lighten up Francis('s).
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I think he wanted to steal Stutz's new shoes. Those were pretty cool-looking!

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      Lighten up Francis('s).
                      Our "Big Toe" speaks (totally being a lightened up Francis).

Comment

haha new member title for myself, no longer administrator, but "big toe"
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                        X