Stutz - Superman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Was Stutz 'in the game' i.e. waving his arms, jumping up and down etc.
    he stuck more to clapping

Comment

It excites me when I hear HCGM refer to him as a "cornerstone" recruit for our future team.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        It excites me when I hear HCGM refer to him as a "cornerstone" recruit for our future team.
        Did you hear coach say that if Garrett isn't scoring 20ppg by the time he's a sophmore then he isn't doing his job. That would be sweet if it works out that way!
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Wow! I did not hear that. We also have some "lights out" shooters and scoring machines coming to join him. That will provide a nice inside outside connection!!!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
            Originally posted by forevershockerfan
            Did you hear coach say that if Garrett isn't scoring 20ppg by the time he's a sophmore then he isn't doing his job. That would be sweet if it works out that way!
            That one made me smile when I heard it.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I actually saw him up on the concourse before the game. I'm 6'2", and he was a long way up there.

Of course, he also looked like I outweighed him, but that's to be expected.

I don't think things could have worked out better tonight! GO SHOX!

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Garrett was in section 123, about 2 rows in front of his Dad and 2 brothers and to the west a little. He was into the game, and was clapping enthusiasticly with the crowd. His older brother is 6'8", and his younger brother looked to be about 6'6", but Dad was taller than both it looked like to me.

I wonder if Garrett will be dreaming tonight about playing against LSU???

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Garrett was in section 123, about 2 rows in front of his Dad and 2 brothers and to the west a little. He was into the game, and was clapping enthusiasticly with the crowd. His older brother is 6'8", and his younger brother looked to be about 6'6", but Dad was taller than both it looked like to me.

The Dad is 6'8", but a very big 6'8"
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                    He'll only get one shot at it.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I read that he and murry played in some sort of game, dont know if it was together or not. It said that before they played in this game they had no schools looking at them but afterwards one had 12 and the other had 14 looking at them. Too late for them. If I find the read I will post. TEAM JESUS.
                      " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

Working...
                      X