Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs UAB Ticket Prices

$152.00 for Courtside Seating

$67.00 for lower bowl Sections 102, 103, 104, 115, 116 & 117 and upper bowl rows A & B (front two rows) in section 214-217

$47.00 for lower bowl Section 101, 105-114, 118-121, 124-126 and upper bowl rows C-J (rows 3 through 10) in Section 214-217

$32.00 for remaining rows in Section 213 through 218

$17.00 for all seats in Sections 206-212 & 219-226

Why do I think this may not be a huge crowd. Maybe the strategy is to buy the $17.00 seats and they try to poach to a better location. Or maybe I'm just too much of a po' boy!

I'm priced out of it. I don't plan on watching from the roof top and considering how much money I already shell out for Shocker Basketball, I can't and won't pay that much to get a decent seat at IBA. Hopefully, the prices don't scare away too many of us and there's a good crowd. Although, if there isn't, maybe they'll look at it differently in the future.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'll be interested to hear the pricing on the KSU game. But DAMN!

Comment

Here is the IBA Basketball Seating Chart

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

http://www.intrustbankarena.com/general.asp?id=185
          Here's the actual link to basketball: http://www.intrustbankarena.com/uplo...ketball(1).jpg

Comment

$67 for upper bowl? Is that for real? Maybe you value those first two rows as higher than the rest up there, but they are not on par with the seats in the lower bowl that are priced the same. I'd probably prefer the cheaper seats in the lower bowl to those in the upper but that's me.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose

http://www.intrustbankarena.com/general.asp?id=185
              Here's the actual link to basketball: http://www.intrustbankarena.com/uplo...ketball(1).jpg
              Thanks Marty, that's what I though I was linking to. My bad.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not certain, think I was in 125 last time. Not worth $10.

Comment

I guess KSU had to one up us...

KSU Tickets: $153, $73, $58, $28 and $18

WSU Tickets: $152, $67, $47, $32 and $17

I guess if their attendance is better than ours, we can't use ticket prices as an excuse.

Comment

The prices are high, I agree. But lets remember that Wichita State is getting the same amount of money that UAB is getting out of this game and we get the game in our backyard.

If this game was at the Sprint Center and tickets were $10 each, most wouldn't think twice about making the roadie and adding gas, meals, maybe even hotel to the cost of tickets.

Also, if you break down the cost of WSU home games with the SASO fee included, what is a seat below row 15 cost per game?

I like this game, it brings in a good team. we don't have to return the game and we make the same amount of money as the team we bring in.

Comment

If I were traveling to KC for the game and tix were $10, I could get there and back cheaper than what I'd be paying for this one. Even if I grabbed something to eat. The only possible way it would go over that is if I were to stay in a hotel. And that wouldn't happen even if I were to stay the night in KC. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Re: Shocks vs UAB Ticket Prices

$152.00 for Courtside Seating

$67.00 for lower bowl Sections 102, 103, 104, 115, 116 & 117 and upper bowl rows A & B (front two rows) in section 214-217

$47.00 for lower bowl Section 101, 105-114, 118-121, 124-126 and upper bowl rows C-J (rows 3 through 10) in Section 214-217

$32.00 for remaining rows in Section 213 through 218

$17.00 for all seats in Sections 206-212 & 219-226

Why do I think this may not be a huge crowd. Maybe the strategy is to buy the $17.00 seats and they try to poach to a better location. Or maybe I'm just too much of a po' boy!
                          This is for the KU vs WSU game right?

Another strike for Sexton.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                            If I were traveling to KC for the game and tix were $10, I could get there and back cheaper than what I'd be paying for this one. Even if I grabbed something to eat. The only possible way it would go over that is if I were to stay in a hotel. And that wouldn't happen even if I were to stay the night in KC. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule.
                            You must drive a moped

Expensive for a WSU game in Wichita, yes...but there's no way I would stay home for this. I did spend $100 to watch WSU vs Chaminade last year...

Originally posted by SB Shock
                            Just curious as to why? Was it released that he set the pricing?

Comment

Re: Shocks vs UAB Ticket Prices

Originally posted by SB Shock
                              This is for the KU vs WSU game right?

You might check your facts about who set up this game and who determines ticket prices before blaming Sexton (or anyone at WSU for that matter).
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                              X