X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock
    Originally posted by Steeleshocker
    Are you talking about Blake Bell???

If you are, I believe you are misinformed. My parents were at the game (OU alumni) and were curious to see if he would play. Blake and one of the other backups were warming up like either would go in, and both followed the offensive coordinator around for a while, not sure of who would play. The other guy (some redshirt sophomore) ended up playing, but it looks like Bell must be competing for that backup position, or he likely wouldn't have been ready to go in at a moment's notice.

Sorry, this is probably getting the thread a little OT, but I thought I would throw my small amount of info out there.

If you're not talking about Blake Bell, my apologies.
    Nah, we're talking about Circle product, Jordan Philips (he's more "local" for a few of us.) He was having some eligibility issues that I think are cleared up now. Sorry for the confusion. I had completely forgot about Blake Bell though, it'd be nice to see a local product have some success at the collegiate level, but it looks like it will be at least a year or two before he even has the chance.
    Marshall Musil from LaCrosse and Jayden Bird from Conway also saw PT for OU over the weekend. Several locals playing down there for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
      http://tamu.scout.com/

Baylor backs off. A&M gone.

Edit: Well there was a story about how Baylor has notified A&M that they wouldn't sue.
      From the linked article: SEC authorizes opening negotiations with Missouri and West Virginia to become the 14th member of the SEC.

Missouri may lust after a B10 invite, but I'll bet right n ow they'd prefer the SEC to the BEast and will jump at that opportunity. That would blow up the package of KU, KSU, and MU to the BEast.

KU and KSU will probably lobby to replace MU with ISU, and that could be a tough sell.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
        Originally posted by NCAABound
        http://tamu.scout.com/

Baylor backs off. A&M gone.

Edit: Well there was a story about how Baylor has notified A&M that they wouldn't sue.
        From the linked article: SEC authorizes opening negotiations with Missouri and West Virginia to become the 14th member of the SEC.

Missouri may lust after a B10 invite, but I'll bet right n ow they'd prefer the SEC to the BEast and will jump at that opportunity. That would blow up the package of KU, KSU, and MU to the BEast.

KU and KSU will probably lobby to replace MU with ISU, and that could be a tough sell.
        I don't know but WV bolting the big east for the SEC would bring them back to 8 football schools. I really think in the end the big east will not exist as well. Or will not be a BCS qualifier.

Whats funny is if TCU and BYU would have hung tight the mountain west would be right there.

Comment

Working...
        X