No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without Creighton and WSU the league is a shell of its self. Especially with UNI being in a tailspin the last few years and Mullher being in charge of Illinois State.

Comment

• Maybe WSU can give Loyla a buy game next season.

MAYBE....
      The Assman

Comment

• If Tulsa wins at Memphis, we end up tied for 5th. (still 6th seed). Would be great after being predicted 8th

Comment

• Memphis going down to the wire with Tulsa. Penny is Hoping Mike Miller has some plays to diagram down the stretch.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            IIRC correctly opinion on Shockernet when Penny was hired was that he needed to make sure he had a good X's and O's guy on his staff.

• Harris with the body check ... I mean steal

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
            Memphis going down to the wire with Tulsa. Penny is Hoping Mike Miller has some plays to diagram down the stretch.
            lolz
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Murray St punched the first NCAA ticket. Twitter saying they brought 10k fans. Probably more than entire MVC combined. Pretty baffling MVC wouldn’t add them. Probably scared Murray would run all over them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post
                Murray St punched the first NCAA ticket. Twitter saying they brought 10k fans. Probably more than entire MVC combined. Pretty baffling MVC wouldn’t add them. Probably scared Murray would run all over them.
                So instead they add another private school conference doormat who brought 30 fans to St. Louis this year.

It fits the Valley well though for what they are now, a mediocre to bad mid major conference.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post
                  Murray St punched the first NCAA ticket. Twitter saying they brought 10k fans. Probably more than entire MVC combined. Pretty baffling MVC wouldn’t add them. Probably scared Murray would run all over them.
                  Watched this game...total SHJ juco ball

Comment

• Oh dear lord I didnt drink enough for this damn Shocker Locker show

Comment

• Washington losing at home to Oregon. PAC 12 really could be a 1 bid league

Comment

• WuDrWu
                        WuDrWu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wish but Wash and ASU will both get in. No way they make the PAC10 a 1 bid. Won't surprise me if it's 3, with a tourney upset.

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Washington losing at home to Oregon. PAC 12 really could be a 1 bid league
                      They've demonstrated they're a one bid league all year but I'll believe it when I see it from the POS biased selection committee.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

They've demonstrated they're a one bid league all year but I'll believe it when I see it from the POS biased selection committee.
                        Yeah i bet one more team gets in too...prob AZ St.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          UNI vs Bradley for a bid. No one deserves to have to watch that

MVC board thinks the winner gets a 14 seed.

Loyola who has by far the best resume was projected as a low 15 high 16 seed. Play in game is possible. Will be one of the lowest NET rankings in the tourney
                          I'm experiencing a great deal of schadenfreude towards the Valley. Doug Elgin got exactly what he wanted. He'd much rather have a well balanced league than one team dominate and get some NCAA wins, even if that meant every team being awful. Enjoy the doldrums for eternity.

Comment

• 03/09/19 - RECAP

Non-Conference
                            Butler (16-15, 7-11 Big East) Lost at Providence (17-14, 7-11 Big East) 70 to 83
                            South Alabama (13-16, 8-10 Sun Belt) Won at Appalachian State (8-20, 6-12 Sun Belt)78 to 71
                            Davidson (22-8, 14-4 Atlantic 10) Won at Richmond (12-19, 6-12 Atlantic 10) 73 to 69
                            UTSA (14-13, 11-7 Conference USA) Lost at Southern Miss (16-10, 11-7 Conference USA) 48 to 81
                            Charlotte (8-21, 5-13 Conference USA) Won at Rice (11-18, 8-10 Conference USA) 78 to 70
                            Oklahoma (19-12, 7-11 Big 12) Lost at #18 Kansas State (24-7, 14-4 Big 12) 53 to 68
                            Baylor (19-12, 10-8 Big 12) Lost at #13 Kansas (23-8, 12-6 Big 12) 70 to 78

Conference
                            Tulsa (18-13, 8-10 American Athletic) Lost at Memphis (19-12, 11-7 American Athletic) 63 to 66
                            #25 UCF (23-7, 13-5 American Athletic) Lost at Temple (23-8, 13-5 American Athletic) 62 to 67

Comment

Working...
                            X