2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
    Speaking of backcourts, Georgetown edging Illinois at the half. James Akinjo is tearing it up. So is Mac McClung. They look like they are going to be a pretty dynamite random.
    Akinjo is playing really well so far this season. Shame for UConn that he wanted out of this commitment when UConn canned Ollie. We went after him at that point, but I think he knew he was going to Georgetown from the get go.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Dan's got that team figured out.
      I think Dan may be the front-runner when the CSU position opens up.

Comment

• Alabama getting beat pretty soundly by Northeastern 42-28 with 16:30 left in the 2nd half.

Comment

• RoyalShock
          RoyalShock commented
          Editing a comment
          Bama lost by 16. Ouch.

• Walker
          Walker commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, they flat out looked like they didn't want to be there while Northeastern did. They were a pretty decent team.

• UConn beat down the Cuse and the BJ's lost on their home court so it's not a total loss tonight.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Tulsa in a tie game with Cal Baptist with 1 minute to go.

Comment

• UCF with a 20 point win over St. Joe's. They'll play in the Myrtle Beach Invitational final on Sunday against either Western Kentucky or West Virginia.

Comment

• La Tech only down 3 at half @LSU
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• La Tech - 49
                LSU - 44
                13:58 left
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• La Tech only down 3 to #22 LSU with 2 mins to go

Comment

• La Tech is proving to be decent. Still a team we should never lose at home to under any circumstances.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Bet Barney just hit a three to get Nebraska Omaha tied up with Colorado.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        La Tech is proving to be decent. Still a team we should never lose at home to under any circumstances.
                        100% agree.

While La Tech did lose. I thought they looked quite a bit better than Memphis did against LSU. Even though the final margins were almost the same.

Of course La Tech actually had a gameplan, unlike Memphis lol

Comment

• KU's laughably overrated. Another mid major pushes them at home. When they play a real team, especially away from home cooking referee fieldhouse, they'll eat it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Providence beats South Carolina by 9. They played a solid second half.

Comment

• Villanova just lost at home to Furman 76-68 in OT.

Comment

Working...
                              X