No announcement yet.

2019 Cancun Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL UNI. Typical Valley result. They had a chance for a Super Bowl revenge game for all of Valley kind and they pissed down their legs like they always do.

LOL UNI.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      That dude on UNI looks like Jalepeno on a Stick!
      Isn't that Jose Jalepeno.....on a schteeeeeeek.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        UNI quit attacking the basket. Not sure why all the love for Green, seems like a selfish player with one dimension.
        I was told he was one of the best recruits the Valley has ever seen and that he was gonna dominate the Valley and take UNI to multiple Final Fours.

I suppose if he shoots 100 shots a game, he can average a cool 20 ppg.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Green, nice player, not a great player. But man does Jake get a lot out of everyone else. Very happy to be playing WVU. Nothing against UNI but yeah, WVU.

Comment

• Man I forgot the complete delusion on that board. Here's a sample....as usual, talking about the at large possibility:

Old Dominion beat a very good Northeastern team today. The ODU win is going to be a very good one.

Northeastern is 3-4 with losses to South Alabama and Drake for instance. ODU is also 3-4 and playing for last place in their holiday tournament against Loyola. The same tournament that New Mexico State is in the championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

...WVU outscored UNI over the last 10:58 by 33-13.
              I wasn't watching, but wow -- that's a nasty fadeout even by UNI standards.

Still, much better to be playing WVU in terms of resume games. We saw the value of wins over UNI for far too many seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Man I forgot the complete delusion on that board. Here's a sample....as usual, talking about the at large possibility:

Old Dominion beat a very good Northeastern team today. The ODU win is going to be a very good one.

Northeastern is 3-4 with losses to South Alabama and Drake for instance. ODU is also 3-4 and playing for last place in their holiday tournament against Loyola. The same tournament that New Mexico State is in the championship game.
                They are a really funny bunch up there. They'll beat South Carolina by 8 tomorrow and resume the at large scenario talk.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
                  Anytime I think of UNI, I can't help but to think of their epic choke against Texas A&M in the NCAA tournament.
                  Yeap. Went to sleep UNI was winning and looking good. Wake up and West Virginia wins. Typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjp27 View Post
                    UNI still in line for the at large bid???
                    If they win 26 games on the season they will have a 43% chance, because hey, anyone can beat Evansville.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                      Indeed the flagrant foul call was bad...but have the rules changed on offensive goaltending? Cause in my day...you couldn't put a hand on the backboard. The probable concussion guy that made the basket did just that. Sorry guys....getting old and sometimes hard to keep up with the rule changes.
                      I see it all the time, and I was always under that same assumption.

Comment

• The key to tonight's matchup between South Carolina and Northern Iowa is whoever scores the most points is likely to win.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          The key to tonight's matchup between South Carolina and Northern Iowa is whoever scores the most points is likely to win.
                          Not according to ESPN today:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Regardless, WVU outscored UNI over the last 10:58 by 33-13.
                            Both UNI bigs fouled out

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Both UNI bigs fouled out
                              The second big fouled out with a minute to go and the score tied. So that really didn't affect it much

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Not according to ESPN today:

Well, sometimes even the perfect game plan backfires.
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X