Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This color announcer is terrible.

Comment

There is still time for UNI to choke. It is not like it would be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
        Anytime I think of UNI, I can't help but to think of their epic choke against Texas A&M in the NCAA tournament.
        Might get a repeat here

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
          Anytime I think of UNI, I can't help but to think of their epic choke against Texas A&M in the NCAA tournament.
          When I think of NIU I think of Farokhmanesh going balls deep with the pull-up dagger 3 against the slimy, cheatin', ChicKUns.

T

Comment

I think I can smell another choke job.

Comment

UNI puking up their guts right now.

Haha
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

UWV is going to tie it up with just a few ticks left on the clock and send it to overtime!
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  This color announcer is terrible.
                  Yea... You'd think West Virginia was running away with this game if you just listened to him

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

When I think of NIU I think of Farokhmanesh going balls deep with the pull-up dagger 3 against the slimy, cheatin', ChicKUns.

T

Oh yeah that was sweet. I will forever be grateful to the panthers for that wondrous event of beauty.
                    Last edited by Napoleon Dynamite; November 26, 2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• NIU passer just pulled a "Reaves".

T

Comment

• And there it is
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
                          WV getting some mojo.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Update? Didnt feel like firing up my Hulu again.

Comment

• UNI up one, WV ball 26 sec left

Comment

• 55-54, UNI leading, but WV has the ball. In timeout with 26 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                                X