• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) still missing hitting on 2-3 cylinders but winning
    2) defense and depth carrying us
    3) too many turnovers tonight
    4) DD not going anywhere prematurely
    5) AM really looked solid all around - he may not block but he intimidates and changes shots
    6) like the defense and the intensity
    7) depth !
    8) hope we have a night where we hit on all 8 cylinders against VCU, ole Miss or Memphis
    9) some flashes of playing angry

Comment

UNI is outplaying, out coaching and out toughing West Virginia. Long way to go but right now they are dominating

Comment

Alright, I think I want to play UNI. WV would probably be better for our rating, but WV looks like garbage and <sarcasm>I would like to get a gauge for how far we've fallen since wd left the Valley. </sarcasm>
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Go UNI. We have plenty of chances to build the resume. I want to see the Big 12 go down and get a shot to avenge some of those ugly UNI games from the Valley days.

Comment

My eyes are bleeding. This is like watching a Southern Illinois practice circa 2006.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              4) DD not going anywhere prematurely
              I may or may not agree but we’re six games into his sophomore season. Seems a bit premature to make that definitive statement.

He’s not shooting well but I love his defense, hustle, and rebounding right now. I don’t feel like he’s forcing anything.

Comment

We will surely get a better effort from whomever we play tomorrow than how these 2 teams are playing. Otherwise we will win by 40.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I can't believe we're gonna have to play UNI and watch them again. I just hope they don't ugly up the game like they're so clearly still good at.

Comment

If UNI goes on to win, we will be their super bowl (again).

Welcome back to the Valley of Stink.

Comment

West Virginia is getting open good shots on half their possessions... They are colder than we were vs Texas southern

Comment

UNI doesn't look too bad. Brown for UNI has some interesting skills and will present problems for defenses. They've got some quickness on the perimeter. I think UNI is just a better team than WV riight now. Could change by the end of the game, but if it comes down to FTs, my $ on UNI. WV looks not good at all. I don't know how much is intensity by UNI, but shot selection and selfishness is killing WV.

Comment

... and here come the P-5 network ratings whistles. Darn.
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

That Isaiah Brown kid is a problem. A quaint lil 6'7 guard with a nose for defense. NIU is going to be a great game for us to refine our Angry Playin'.

T

Comment

Anytime I think of UNI, I can't help but to think of their epic choke against Texas A&M in the NCAA tournament.

Comment

WV getting some mojo.

Comment

Working...
                                X