Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Conference Message Board (alternative to CSNBBS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickboy, oh it's deliciously karmariffic. It's even more humorous that they only can make fun of us for turnover, while we make fun of them for constant involvement in the Illinois Penal System. Shows the difference in the two programs right there.

They are quite a bunch over there now. The Redturds are bragging up that at least they "win" (whatever that means lol) when responding to the continuous involvement with the law. One dude was even saying that Yarborough should have done worse than shove her down the stairs. Their fanbase fits their program perfectly. Absolutely embarrassing and trash. Their obsession with WSU is sick. But I lubbbbb it.

Oh and redbirdgrad/retire12 passes the douche test. I pictured that tard perfectly. Looks like a grade A douchebag. What a punchable face. Is that his mom with him in the profile pic?

Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Stickboy, oh it's deliciously karmariffic. It's even more humorous that they only can make fun of us for turnover, while we make fun of them for constant involvement in the Illinois Penal System. Shows the difference in the two programs right there.

They are quite a bunch over there now. The Redturds are bragging up that at least they "win" (whatever that means lol) when responding to the continuous involvement with the law. One dude was even saying that Yarborough should have done worse than shove her down the stairs. Their fanbase fits their program perfectly. Absolutely embarrassing and trash. Their obsession with WSU is sick. But I lubbbbb it.

Oh and redbirdgrad/retire12 passes the douche test. I pictured that tard perfectly. Looks like a grade A douchebag. What a punchable face. Is that his mom with him in the profile pic?

https://twitter.com/Redbirdgrad
      LMFAO!

Certainly looks like a whiskey tango douche canoe, that’s for sure.

Comment

Is he posing with his mom in that pic? Eeek.

T

...:cool:
        Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; May 10, 2018, 07:49 PM. Reason: LoL at 'Fever already calling out mom...

Comment

Just stumbled over to the now dead and buried AAC board. Why is Pony spewing fake news about me?

AACbbs: The #1 Board for American Athletic Conference sports on the internet.

Because his posts got scrubbed before you saw them. He made a promise to staff and broke it in less than 24 hours.
          My posts RARELY got deleted and I never was asked to, nor did I make any promises to the administration of that board.

UCONN_Husky Please contact the man and set him straight on my behalf. It's time to bury the hatchet. Tell him that I may, by special request, reawaken their board when the basketball season starts.

T

Comment

C0|dB|00ded Trying my best, bro. You know I love ya.

Comment

I really want to post with my alt account but I just can’t bring myself to do it
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• UCONN_Husky
              UCONN_Husky commented
              Editing a comment
              Please do. I quite enjoy Shocker posts.

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            Just stumbled over to the now dead and buried AAC board. Why is Pony spewing fake news about me?
            I had to laugh when I saw this.

Its Pony's MO. That dude has issues. He lies about things nobody gives a damn about. Is he an adult?

The board over there is practically 40% MWC/BigPriest/Posers/trolls. They've run off a sizable chunk of the actual AAC fans. The AAC fans they've kept are not worth reading (Pesic, Tulsa Guy, etc)
            Last edited by StunningSteve; June 30, 2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Just checked into CSN board for the first time since June. Wow... still completely dead. You fools got what you deserved firing the talent. Sad.

I have absolutely zero news on Dirty Penny. How's his Dream Team doing this season?

T

Comment

Well damn lol. Still in the hoosegow.

T

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
                C0|dB|00ded Trying my best, bro. You know I love ya.
                UCONN_Husky

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :bball_spin::victorious::ranting2:

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

UCONN_Husky

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :bball_spin::victorious::ranting2:

T

Mods on the AAC board were ok with you returning, but the big guy said no.

Pony: "I was overruled by my boss."

:cry::ranting2:

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What a ****!

Must have made quite the impression rofl. I had that entire place welded to my nuts. Trump would have been proud.

It probably didn't help that I was calling GTS by his first name in our private correspondence. Someone sent me a full doxing report on the man. I told him it was a small world as I had family living in his hometown... rofl.

T

Working...
                X